ALL GOOD THINGS....

Orange Amps General Forum

Moderator: bclaire

fstrat76
New Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:56 pm

Re: ALL GOOD THINGS....

Post by fstrat76 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:32 am

bclaire wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:08 pm
Interesting. Their passwords are not secure. If you join, use something unique to that site.
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/in ... =inproduct
Not a secure site. That site needs an SSL Cert. Standard practice. Don't use your common login names and passwords as mentioned above.

Sooner
Orange Master
Posts: 1191
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2002 6:16 pm
Location: USA-land

Re: ALL GOOD THINGS....

Post by Sooner » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:58 am

fstrat76 wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:32 am
bclaire wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:08 pm
Interesting. Their passwords are not secure. If you join, use something unique to that site.
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/in ... =inproduct
Not a secure site. That site needs an SSL Cert. Standard practice. Don't use your common login names and passwords as mentioned above.
Good to know. Most people (like me) probably don't even think about that and there are a lot of forums out there that aren't secure:
http://www.fenderforum.com/
http://www.marshallforum.com/
http://www.voxshowroom.com/
http://www.valvetronix.net/forums/
http://www.rickenbacker.com/forum/
Sooner
AD1512 Serial No. 001

Stu Cazz
Rocker
Posts: 153
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:15 pm
Location: Valencia, Spain

Re: ALL GOOD THINGS....

Post by Stu Cazz » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:37 pm

It's a shame.
I really enjoyed this place.
Thanks to Billy and all the other members!
Micro Crush/Crush Pix 12L/Micro Terror/TH30 Head with 2x PPC112/Bax Bangeetar

Les Paul Lover
Duke of Orange
Posts: 6760
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:08 am
Location: Derby, England

Re: ALL GOOD THINGS....

Post by Les Paul Lover » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:27 pm

fstrat76 wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:32 am
bclaire wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:08 pm
Interesting. Their passwords are not secure. If you join, use something unique to that site.
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/in ... =inproduct
Not a secure site. That site needs an SSL Cert. Standard practice. Don't use your common login names and passwords as mentioned above.
Exactly why losing this forum is such a great shame.

We're mostly a bunch of kind people looking after one another.
Ant

Orange Gear: RV50 MKI, R30, AD15, AD5, PPC212
Past Orange: Orange AD30TC Combo, Tiny Terror

Guitars: Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded, Vigier Expert Retro 54, Gibson SG 70s Tribute, Aria Pro II RS X80, G&L ASAT Special Tribute

Rozz
Tiny Terror
Posts: 137
Joined: Sat May 30, 2015 8:56 pm
Location: Broadstairs, United Kingdom

Re: ALL GOOD THINGS....

Post by Rozz » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:25 pm

Thanks for all your hard work Billy and to everybody else for their contributions. I have gained a huge amount of knowledge from the site and although I haven't contributed much, I had more to say/ask. Such a shame. All the best to everyone. Phil
Gibson Les Paul Traditional, Classic and Tribute. Fender American Standard Strat, Fender MIM Tele, Taylor GS Mini
Orange TH30c with G12H30 Anniversary speaker, 2xOrange PPC112 cabs
Roland Blues Cube Artist. CR120H. Dual Terror

nlimbaugh
Orange Master
Posts: 1007
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:13 am

Re: ALL GOOD THINGS....

Post by nlimbaugh » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:13 am

Well damn, when I finally figured out my new password...……. so , uh, where do you go now? I'm always a little behind? Or is this just words in the ether?

bclaire
Forum Moderator
Posts: 17689
Joined: Thu May 02, 2002 9:19 pm
Location: Outside Boston MA, USA
Contact:

Re: ALL GOOD THINGS....

Post by bclaire » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:44 am

nlimbaugh wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:13 am
Well damn, when I finally figured out my new password...……. so , uh, where do you go now? I'm always a little behind? Or is this just words in the ether?
Whoops! uhh, we're not leaving just yet! What do you need to know?

Sooner
Orange Master
Posts: 1191
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2002 6:16 pm
Location: USA-land

Re: ALL GOOD THINGS....

Post by Sooner » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:34 am

Les Paul Lover wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:27 pm
fstrat76 wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:32 am
bclaire wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:08 pm
Interesting. Their passwords are not secure. If you join, use something unique to that site.
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/in ... =inproduct
Not a secure site. That site needs an SSL Cert. Standard practice. Don't use your common login names and passwords as mentioned above.
Exactly why losing this forum is such a great shame.
Looks like the admin on the new forum is listening. It's now a secured site.
https://orangeampforum.com/index.php
Sooner
AD1512 Serial No. 001

bclaire
Forum Moderator
Posts: 17689
Joined: Thu May 02, 2002 9:19 pm
Location: Outside Boston MA, USA
Contact:

Re: ALL GOOD THINGS....

Post by bclaire » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:42 pm

I gotta say, this forum is much more enjoyable without spammers.

I see that the new forum is getting less traffic than this one still is.

Les Paul Lover
Duke of Orange
Posts: 6760
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:08 am
Location: Derby, England

Re: ALL GOOD THINGS....

Post by Les Paul Lover » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:49 pm

bclaire wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:42 pm
I gotta say, this forum is much more enjoyable without spammers.

I see that the new forum is getting less traffic than this one still is.
Did you simply lock up new registrations?
Or can new users still create an account?
Ant

Orange Gear: RV50 MKI, R30, AD15, AD5, PPC212
Past Orange: Orange AD30TC Combo, Tiny Terror

Guitars: Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded, Vigier Expert Retro 54, Gibson SG 70s Tribute, Aria Pro II RS X80, G&L ASAT Special Tribute

bclaire
Forum Moderator
Posts: 17689
Joined: Thu May 02, 2002 9:19 pm
Location: Outside Boston MA, USA
Contact:

Re: ALL GOOD THINGS....

Post by bclaire » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:07 am

Les Paul Lover wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:49 pm
bclaire wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:42 pm
I gotta say, this forum is much more enjoyable without spammers.

I see that the new forum is getting less traffic than this one still is.
Did you simply lock up new registrations?
Or can new users still create an account?
As of right now, no new registrants can sign up. Rest of the forum is still available to post.... for the time being.

Les Paul Lover
Duke of Orange
Posts: 6760
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:08 am
Location: Derby, England

Re: ALL GOOD THINGS....

Post by Les Paul Lover » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:53 am

bclaire wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:07 am
Les Paul Lover wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:49 pm
bclaire wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:42 pm
I gotta say, this forum is much more enjoyable without spammers.

I see that the new forum is getting less traffic than this one still is.
Did you simply lock up new registrations?
Or can new users still create an account?
As of right now, no new registrants can sign up. Rest of the forum is still available to post.... for the time being.

Then we are a closed circuit community..... not bad!!!!

We could have much worse company for sure! :D
Ant

Orange Gear: RV50 MKI, R30, AD15, AD5, PPC212
Past Orange: Orange AD30TC Combo, Tiny Terror

Guitars: Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded, Vigier Expert Retro 54, Gibson SG 70s Tribute, Aria Pro II RS X80, G&L ASAT Special Tribute

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests