I need a Large Replacement Volume Knob from the UK Store

Orange Amps General Forum

Moderator: bclaire

ScumBum

I need a Large Replacement Volume Knob from the UK Store

Post by ScumBum » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:41 pm

I'm in the USA , but the USA Orange Store doesn't carry the Large Replacement Volume Knobs for the AD30 , the UK Orange store does . Theres got to be a way to buy it from them , any ideas ??

Jondog
Duke of Orange

Re: I need a Large Replacement Volume Knob from the UK Store

Post by Jondog » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:50 pm

ScumBum wrote:I'm in the USA , but the USA Orange Store doesn't carry the Large Replacement Volume Knobs for the AD30 , the UK Orange store does . Theres got to be a way to buy it from them , any ideas ??
Can you not just buy from the UK store? I bought some from Matamp on ebay.

ScumBum

Post by ScumBum » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:17 am

Jondog wrote:
ScumBum wrote:I'm in the USA , but the USA Orange Store doesn't carry the Large Replacement Volume Knobs for the AD30 , the UK Orange store does . Theres got to be a way to buy it from them , any ideas ??
Can you not just buy from the UK store? I bought some from Matamp on ebay.

I tried ........

At the top of the Orange website it says "Official Shop" , then it lets you select "UK/Rest of the World or USA Only " . Well I went with the UK store and was about to check out , but when it says pick shipping , theres nothing to select , because I'm in the USA .

Is there a phone number for the UK Store ?? I tried looking around but couldn't find it .

Randy Bass
Lord of Orange

Post by Randy Bass » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:53 am

I would e-mail and/or call Orange USA to see if they can help. There is a stickied thread with contact info. I have dealt with Will before and he was great. They really do try to keep their customers happy.

ScumBum

Post by ScumBum » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:30 am

Randy Bass wrote:I would e-mail and/or call Orange USA to see if they can help. There is a stickied thread with contact info. I have dealt with Will before and he was great. They really do try to keep their customers happy.

Ok , thanks , I'll give Will a Call .

tarfungo
Tiny Terror

Post by tarfungo » Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:50 pm

A couple of weeks ago I visited the Orange USA online store page to pickup a medium replacement knob for my Rocker 30. All of the knob sizes were displayed - large, medium and small, but only the small knobs were available for actual purchase; the medium and large knobs had a 'Notify me when in stock' option. So, I selected the 'Notify me when in stock'.

A week or so ago I got an email notice that the medium knob was in stock. I immediately purchased using the Orange USA online store shopping cart and since received my tracking number.

Now, the Orange USA online store is only displaying the small knob, with no other mention of the other sizes - in stock or otherwise, So, recently something has clearly changed on the USA side.

As mentioned, a call to Will is probably your best bet.
Orange AD30HTC
Orange Rocker 30 Combo
Orange OR50H
Orange PPC212 x 2

Jondog
Duke of Orange

Post by Jondog » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:42 pm