Need some advice from you guys

Orange Amps General Forum

Moderator: bclaire

chinese fork tie
Orange Master

Re: Need some advice from you guys

Post by chinese fork tie » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:59 pm

jord123 wrote:ickey all stickey? I guess I am missing the reference. Icky Mettle?
nah, it's adapted from strangers with candy, the show stephen colbert was on before daily show.
http://myspace.com/rewritedept
i gotta movie in my head! you wanna see it?

Randy Bass
Lord of Orange

Post by Randy Bass » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:00 pm

chinese fork tie wrote:
jord123 wrote:ickey all stickey? I guess I am missing the reference. Icky Mettle?
nah, it's adapted from strangers with candy, the show stephen colbert was on before daily show.
You should name your band the Concrete Donkeys :D . Or the Concrete Honkys. Either way gets my junk full of funk.

indianDYsummer
Orange Master

Post by indianDYsummer » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:36 am

jord123 wrote:yea, I built a tele custom from warmoth w/ a riogrande pu in the neck sounds fat as hell. especially when I play through my surper reverb. but am planning a jazzmaster build w/ lollar wide ranges hb in it, as they are similar output to the originals. but just finished my bass so my wife has cut me off for a while.

dying for a new Jicks album though.

Curtis Novak makes a WRHB in a custom jazzmaster cover. You might want to check them out. They were designed for making true jazzblasters. I have the JM-V and JM-90 in my jazzmaster and think they sound great!

He will also custom wind each pickup to either your specs or vintage specs!