Orange Rocker 30C

Maybe someone can help you date your Orange Amplifier?

Moderator: bclaire

Whiplash_131

Orange Rocker 30C

Post by Whiplash_131 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:09 am

Hey there. I bought my new orange rocker 30c yesterday, and didn't have much time to work with it but i'm curious about this serial number thing, If it's there it's not very visible. Can you tell me where can I find my serial number?Sorry if it's a noob question. And don't know if it's usual to receive some manual with the amp or something official but i didn't receive anything, just the combo and the paper "Made in England" attached. :( sorry about my english too.

Best Regards

a.hun
Duke of Orange

Re: Orange Rocker 30C

Post by a.hun » Sat May 01, 2010 8:02 am

Whiplash_131 wrote:Hey there. I bought my new orange rocker 30c yesterday, and didn't have much time to work with it but i'm curious about this serial number thing, If it's there it's not very visible. Can you tell me where can I find my serial number?Sorry if it's a noob question. And don't know if it's usual to receive some manual with the amp or something official but i didn't receive anything, just the combo and the paper "Made in England" attached. :( sorry about my english too.

Best Regards
Hi Whiplash_131, and welcome. Hope you enjoy the amp. No it is pretty unusual to actually get a manual with an Orange amp. They are available from the downloads section of the Orange wesite though.

The serial number should be next to the speaker outputs at the bottom of the amp chassis on the back of the combo.

Andy.
aNDyH. :wink:

Ever tried to outstare a mirror?

In the bathtub of history the truth is harder to hold than the soap, and much more difficult to find!