Replacement Back Plate/Jack for PPC 112

Orange Amps Technical Q&A's

Moderator: bclaire

Semetery

Replacement Back Plate/Jack for PPC 112

Post by Semetery » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:25 pm

Hi there,

I bought a used PPC 112 recently and the corners of the backplate where the two inputs are, which is plastic, are cracked and I'm afraid it will finally give. Is there somewhere I could buy one to replace it? Inputs, wire and all would be great.

If there's a knock-off brand, so long as it's the right dimensions, that'd be fine too.

Thanks for any help!

bclaire
Forum Moderator

Re: Replacement Back Plate/Jack for PPC 112

Post by bclaire » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:29 pm

I would guess that if you look at a Marshall parts website you might find what you're looking for...

Semetery

Post by Semetery » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:51 am

Well ya know, I searched the Orange site and didn't find what I was looking for, hoping for a link to or store for parts... so I came here for advice in case, you know, someone knew right off if there was a way to acquire such things without having to get in direct touch with Orange necessarily.

I appreciate that some people may never even conceive doing such things, but I went to the site first before I hopped on here to ask.

bclaire
Forum Moderator

Post by bclaire » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:05 pm

I know what you mean, but Orange isn't really in the parts department. There are lots of aftermarket parts places that should have what you're looking for...