Rockerverb effects loop slave problems

Orange Amps Technical Q&A's

Moderator: bclaire

Tacklebox455

Rockerverb effects loop slave problems

Post by Tacklebox455 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:28 am

I searched the forums and didnt find my answer so here's the question

When trying slave my rockerverb mk1 to another amp head I'm only getting loud squeal. I've never had this problem before I've tried running from send of rocker to return of other head and other head send to rocker return and get the loud squeal each time.
Is there something about the rockerverb mk1 effects loop that I don't know about?

I can use my other 2 heads and slave them together just fine. Soldano hotrod 100 and a Laney aor.

bclaire
Forum Moderator

Re: Rockerverb effects loop slave problems

Post by bclaire » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:04 pm

What are you trying to achieve here?

I think the idea is to go from the send of one amp to the return of the other BUT NOT create a loop by running the send from the other back to the original amp. In other words, one cable only.

Tacklebox455

Re: Rockerverb effects loop slave problems

Post by Tacklebox455 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:45 pm

That's what I did I first ran effect send of orange to soldano effect return and loud squeal then tried the other way around and same loud squeal.

I tried the soldano with a bogner uberschall and work fine either way also tried with jcm 800 and a Laney aor and everything worked fine, I've never had this problem before so I was curious to know if there was something wonkey with the orange effects loop I didn't know about.