As you will see I did not copy the original faceplate/layout, I used the same hole pattern as the ORST so that the fuses went on the back (vs front on the original) and a four position Depth control as well as the Echo/loop circuit.
I also implemented the ORST Depth switch and have omitted the internal pot wiring for now.
Pleased that KT88s fit in too as I might try those. Odd thing that struck me was the 470R screen resistors which I associate with KT66s or 6L6s and not EL34s which typically use 1k screens with screen voltages close to anode voltages. It will be interesting to compare this with my '64 JTM45 that uses the same transformer set. It is late when I get home so these are dark pics, I'll take some better lit ones at the weekend:
Orange Amps Technical Q&A's
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests