Divo tubesync to od120 -1976

Orange Amps Technical Q&A's

Moderator: bclaire

Santiljus

Divo tubesync to od120 -1976

Post by Santiljus » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:48 pm

Hi orange peeps! Im new here and i have been in orange love for quite a few years. I have a 1976 orange overdrive 120 and now im thinking of getting the divo tubesync for it. I have heard that some of tube amp users has had problems with fitting the divo to old orange amps. Do you guys know is it possible to fit divo to this old orange overdrive. Also i'm trying to find old orange 412 guitar cab. Any leads where i could find one? I live in finland so europe would be suitable place to purchase one. Thanks for your help and have a nice summer ! :D

bclaire
Forum Moderator

Re: Divo tubesync to od120 -1976

Post by bclaire » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:29 pm

I think what you'll need to do is remove the screws holding the chassis in place - slide it out - install the DIVO - then slide it back in. It will fit but it's tight. That's what I did on my '78 OR80M head.

As far as finding a cabinet, patience patience patience - follow ebay locally and any other sort of local selling thing. I don't know if people use craigslist there, but that or some equivalent. You definitely don't want to pay for shipping so keep watching for something within driving distance.