Micro Terror' fx loop problem?

Orange Amps Technical Q&A's

Moderator: bclaire

flyingv

Micro Terror' fx loop problem?

Post by flyingv » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:45 am

Hi newbie here, after a bit of advice please, and hopefully remedy???? I've recently acquired a Micro Terror (Dark).
First off' what an amazing little amp! I'm running it through my Marshall 1936 2 x 12 cab, and wow! what a huge sound! :D Anyway' my problem ' as said, is my fx loop??? I'm running my chorus/delay and reverb through the loop and my Boss SD1 though the front of the amp. I've done everything correctly' cable from send into pedal input, and pedal output into Return? When the pedals are engaged' the effect output is severely diminished? i.e you can hear there's an effect' but very minimal????? :? Any ideas, to what may be the problem??
Thanksin advance.

pedecamp
Orange Hero

Re: Micro Terror' fx loop problem?

Post by pedecamp » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:47 pm

If you just got it I'd take it back to the store for another one, you shouldn't have to spend time troubleshooting a new item! As long as you have everything hooked up correctly and powered correctly it should work. Did you try just putting 1 pedal in the loop at a time to see if its one of your pedals causing the problem? Batteries in the pedals or powered into the wall?
Thunderverb 50