Fix for FX Loop on Rockerverb 50mki

Orange Amps Technical Q&A's

Moderator: bclaire

Shaggy31

Fix for FX Loop on Rockerverb 50mki

Post by Shaggy31 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:11 pm

Ok guys,

I had a lot of headache trying to deal with the impedance issues and tone loss while using my rockerverb MKi 50 watt heads effects loop.

Thought id share my personal solution:

Get the T1M Mini Buffer, stick it after the effects send jack on the amp and before the next pedal on the board, as close to the amp as possible.

I got like 95 percent of my tone back, its almost as if I did not even have a board plugged in.

Amazing stuff, and Dan Burgess the owner of T1M effects is great to deal with. And the pedal is pretty dang cheap (cant put the price since its against rules)

I searched these forums looking for a solid answer to this, and I found various info leading to the use of buffers but not any actual recommendations of exisiting products that are currently being made right now. There it is fellow 6v6 lovers. Your answer to the issue that im sure has been bothering the rest of you.

It takes a few days for him to handmake your pedal but its worth the wait. Fixed my problem, right away. I was considering selling my beloved MkI because I was getting frustrated with the loop, now its not much of an issue anymore. It sounds great with the loop engaged or not.

http://this1smyne.com/shop/mb-mini-buffer/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; <------------ Link to the product page

Shaggy, Lead Guitars, BigFoot Classic Rock band