My AD140B Came Today!

Orange Amps General Forum

Moderator: bclaire

ceddyluv82
Orange Master

Post by ceddyluv82 » Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:21 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by tylermadden</i>
<br />Dude, don't worry about the power cable, I would rather you went and saw a good movie than paid to ship something I had more than enough of. That is unless of course its some kind of crazy orange custom shop ac cable that I have never heard anything about before. Ha.
Tyler
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Good cause I wanted to see the Chronicles of Narnia lol Thank you kind sir! ;)

<b><font size="1">EX-Resident village idiot</font id="size1"></b>

ceddyluv82
Orange Master

Post by ceddyluv82 » Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:22 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by MarcusBlacksmith</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
anyone else have requests??

More talent and more time to play:o

I am not a Miracle worker man! [:p]:mrgreen: I kept asking for more talent every year. Noone ever listens to me [:0]:(8)

<b><font size="1">EX-Resident village idiot</font id="size1"></b>

professor plum
Orange Master

Post by professor plum » Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:44 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ceddyluv82</i>
<br />LOL Ceddyclause says please limit to one item!
ah ok then then just the retro 50:D

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">I am not a Miracle worker man! I kept asking for more talent every year. Noone ever listens to me <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"> o well dude someday santa will show up at your house with a big bucket labled "bucket o' talent" and your dreams will come true;)
valve.(((J0HN)))Resident village idiot
and some tech helper type said, "Gee, Mr Atkins, that guitar sure sounds fabulous!" Chet put the guitar on it's stand and said, "Well, how does it sound now?"

feider
Lord of Orange

Post by feider » Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:58 am

I am still waiting on my bucket o talent. hehehe
My name is Scott. This is my other forum. http://bluesguitar.forumcircle.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

MarcusBlacksmith
Orange Master

Post by MarcusBlacksmith » Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:05 am

I got my bucket of talent, 30-minute delivery.

It had obviously gone bad by the smell, so I sent it back.

:?:?[:p]:D
She led me out to the Bikini Atoll, right to the edge of the exclusion zone, and pointed to a dandelion growing in the ashes, like a joke for the living.

'ey, Gringo. This ain't no fancypants Italian Cartel. Viva La Mehico and the Rockerverb Cartel!

Made Man: Blind Miguel

hellhazard
Orange Expert

Post by hellhazard » Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:19 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ceddyluv82</i>
<br />Merry Christmas Chris and Andrew!![:p] Your suitcase and Bentley are on their way! Anyone else have requests??:D
How about an AD200B custom shop?? Im sure you can come up with one of those ceddy
;) haha :)
-Vito

140watt Matamp GTv TwinChannel
ImageImageImage