On the hunt for Divo OV4 interface unit

Orange Amps General Forum

Moderator: bclaire

MikeD
Orange Expert

On the hunt for Divo OV4 interface unit

Post by MikeD » Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:20 pm

Hej guys n gals, its been a while.. Almost 5 years now!! :roll: :lol: I grew tired of musicians and the bullshoot that comes with organizing a band and decided too put some effort into martial arts instead. Did some competitions, got my black belt and after a knee injury I started playing again and now Im back in a band and the GAS is back 😂😂. I kept my RV 50 mkll, thank God, and just recently picked up a th30 combo for home use.

As stated in the subject Im on the hunt for the interface Unit and softare used with the Divo self-biasing 0V 4/2...or an OV 4 that includes the interface. Unfortunatelly it is discontinued and the people at Orange support have gone to great lengths to see if they could find me one, but no luck. If you have one lying around and are thinking of selling please give me a shout and we'll see what arrangements can be made!!
Gibson: Angus Young SG 03 / LP Standard 05 / Firebird V 01
Orange: RV50 mkII & ppc212-c / Micro Dark & ppc112 / TH30 Combo

bclaire
Forum Moderator

Re: On the hunt for Divo OV4 interface unit

Post by bclaire » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:13 pm

Did you ever find one?

ironlung40
Orange Master

Post by ironlung40 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:14 pm

I know it's an old thread now.

But, did he ever find one is the question that brings up the question, is the DIVO add-on a great thing to have or just so-so. I am betting so-so if they stopped making them or maybe to costly to keep equiping amps with it?
Sincerely,
Ironlung40
OR120 Pix/text
Tiny Terror HW
Rocker 30 combo
Rockververb 100 MKII
Thunderverb 200
Gibson SG 61 RI

MikeD
Orange Expert

Post by MikeD » Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:32 pm

Hej guys!

Still on the hunt, been playing primarily acoustic nowadays and haven't powered up the old orange up until recently.

I love the divo and what it saves me in not being able to bias myself…but I’m miffed that it was sold here without the interface. Would make it easier to dial in what I’m looking for and even allow for swapping tot 606,s.
Gibson: Angus Young SG 03 / LP Standard 05 / Firebird V 01
Orange: RV50 mkII & ppc212-c / Micro Dark & ppc112 / TH30 Combo