Long time since I've logged in, but record is out June 7!

Orange Amps General Forum

Moderator: bclaire

NYDolls

Long time since I've logged in, but record is out June 7!

Post by NYDolls » Wed May 01, 2019 3:08 am

I used my Rocker 15 I had at the time as well as my Getaway Driver pedal on the new Warrior Soul "Rock and Roll Disease" due in June. The first tune, Up The Dose, is a Rocker 15 dimed w/no efx in the left channel. The title track is essentially live w/ the Rocker 15 as well as "After the Show". War Ride, which is a heavier track was thickened up w/ the Getaway Driver pedal.

Ultimately, I did not keep the Rocker 15 after recording was done but for recording straight-up hard rock its an unbelievable tool for $799.

I also can't recommend the Getaway Driver enough. Whether backlined with any amp (including a vintage Twin on one date) it turns your amp into a rock crushing machine! I'm keeping this pedal for live shows and have since retired my TS and OCD's.

The tones are really good and just a bit off the standard "800" sound everyone has which I think makes for a more interesting sonic journey.

I appreciated everyone's comments and suggestions on selecting the amp - It really turned out cool.

Les Paul Lover
Duke of Orange

Re: Long time since I've logged in, but record is out June 7!

Post by Les Paul Lover » Wed May 01, 2019 7:55 pm

Sounds like you had fun along the way!!!

Where can we listen to those tracks?
Ant

Orange Gear: RV50 MKI, R30, AD15, PPC212
And.... Genz Benz Black Pearl 30
Past Orange: AD30TC Combo, TT, AD5

Guitars: Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded, Vigier Expert Retro 54, Gibson SG 70s Tribute, Aria Pro II RS X80, G&L ASAT Special Tribute

NYDolls

Re: Long time since I've logged in, but record is out June 7!

Post by NYDolls » Wed May 01, 2019 8:27 pm

They're going to be available however you normally get your music: Apple/Spotify/Youtube/Physical CD/LP. Not sure when everything will go live, but it'll be before the street date of June 7. You'd never know the sound came from such a tiny amp! Enjoy