It was 20 Years Ago Today...

Orange Amps General Forum

Moderator: bclaire

matone
New Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:57 pm

Re: It was 20 Years Ago Today...

Post by matone » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:02 pm

Sorry guys ,but I never fully disclose any serial# of anything on the `net !

bclaire
Forum Moderator
Posts: 17554
Joined: Thu May 02, 2002 9:19 pm
Location: Outside Boston MA, USA
Contact:

Re: It was 20 Years Ago Today...

Post by bclaire » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:17 pm

matone wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:02 pm
Sorry guys ,but I never fully disclose any serial# of anything on the `net !
Yeah, I feel the same way. Nothing is really to be gained unless you have 001.

Sooner
Orange Master
Posts: 1174
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2002 6:16 pm
Location: USA-land

Re: It was 20 Years Ago Today...

Post by Sooner » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:37 pm

matone wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:02 pm
Sorry guys ,but I never fully disclose any serial# of anything on the `net !
I'm curious where you bought your amp. I assume in the UK?
Sooner
AD1512 Serial No. 001

afjungemann
Rocker
Posts: 229
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:17 pm
Location: South Dakota

Re: It was 20 Years Ago Today...

Post by afjungemann » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:09 pm

I have scrolled past this thread about 30 times and every time I do I think to myself "...Sgt Peppers told the band to play!"

Also, cool amp. :)
Rockerverb 100 MKIII
Rockerverb 50 MKIII combo
AD30TC combo
TH30c
Fender Bassman
Fender Princeton
gibson explorer custom
gibson es355
gibson es359
gibson sg custom
gibson les paul custom
gibson les paul standard
gibson les paul studio
gibson melody maker

Mr Mustard
New Member
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 11:52 pm

Re: It was 20 Years Ago Today...

Post by Mr Mustard » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:00 pm

afjungemann wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:09 pm
"...Sgt Peppers told the band to play!"
"...Sgt. Pepper taught the band to play" ... :wink:
Mr. Mustard

afjungemann
Rocker
Posts: 229
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:17 pm
Location: South Dakota

Re: It was 20 Years Ago Today...

Post by afjungemann » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:48 pm

Mr Mustard wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:00 pm
afjungemann wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:09 pm
"...Sgt Peppers told the band to play!"
"...Sgt. Pepper taught the band to play" ... :wink:
This will be tough to recover from... :cry: I am afraid to utter any other lyrics from the beadles.














( :lol: :lol: :lol: )
Rockerverb 100 MKIII
Rockerverb 50 MKIII combo
AD30TC combo
TH30c
Fender Bassman
Fender Princeton
gibson explorer custom
gibson es355
gibson es359
gibson sg custom
gibson les paul custom
gibson les paul standard
gibson les paul studio
gibson melody maker

Les Paul Lover
Duke of Orange
Posts: 6522
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:08 am
Location: Derby, England

Re: It was 20 Years Ago Today...

Post by Les Paul Lover » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:01 pm

afjungemann wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:48 pm
Mr Mustard wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:00 pm
afjungemann wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:09 pm
"...Sgt Peppers told the band to play!"
"...Sgt. Pepper taught the band to play" ... :wink:
This will be tough to recover from... :cry: I am afraid to utter any other lyrics from the beadles.














( :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Nah, recovering from this easy. Just never listen to the Beatles again. I've been fine never willingly listening to them my whole life. Never understood them.

On a side note.... English is my 2nd language, and listening and understanding the lyrics as never been my forte. I just avoid singing them.... :lol:
Ant

Orange Gear: RV50 MKI, R30, AD15, AD5, PPC212
Past Orange: Orange AD30TC Combo, Tiny Terror

Guitars: Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded, Vigier Expert Retro 54, Gibson SG 70s Tribute, Aria Pro II RS X80, G&L ASAT Special Tribute

matone
New Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:57 pm

Re: It was 20 Years Ago Today...

Post by matone » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:56 am

Sooner wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:37 pm
matone wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:02 pm
Sorry guys ,but I never fully disclose any serial# of anything on the `net !
I'm curious where you bought your amp. I assume in the UK?
Yep,UK amp in UK.How did 001 get over the pond ?

Sooner
Orange Master
Posts: 1174
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2002 6:16 pm
Location: USA-land

Re: It was 20 Years Ago Today...

Post by Sooner » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:55 pm

matone wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:56 am
How did 001 get over the pond ?
001 took a slow boat to Houston. :-)

I bought it at Rhodes Music on Denmark street. Orange had a workshop in the basement at the time. I think they may have had some business connection with Rhodes then too.
Sooner
AD1512 Serial No. 001

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests