When the tone hits you just right

Orange Amps General Forum

Moderator: bclaire

Post Reply
afjungemann
Rocker
Posts: 200
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:17 pm
Location: South Dakota

When the tone hits you just right

Post by afjungemann » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:46 am

played with the band tonight and it was one of those nights where you couldn’t believe the tone coming out the amp. I would swear it has never sounded that good before but I know I am wrong.

If you ever hear of me trying to sell my Rockerverb, kick me in the nuts amd tell me how stupid I am.
Rockerverb 100 MKIII
Rockerverb 50 MKIII combo
AD30TC combo
TH30c
Fender Bassman
Fender Princeton
gibson explorer custom
gibson es355
gibson es359
gibson sg custom
gibson les paul custom
gibson les paul standard
gibson les paul studio
gibson melody maker

Jondog
Duke of Orange
Posts: 6855
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:16 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: When the tone hits you just right

Post by Jondog » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:59 am

afjungemann wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:46 am
played with the band tonight and it was one of those nights where you couldn’t believe the tone coming out the amp. I would swear it has never sounded that good before but I know I am wrong.

If you ever hear of me trying to sell my Rockerverb, kick me in the nuts amd tell me how stupid I am.
Does it only apply if you try to sell your Rockerverb? :lol:
Image

mici88
Tiny Terror
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:46 am
Location: Europe, Poland

Re: When the tone hits you just right

Post by mici88 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:12 pm

afjungemann wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:46 am
played with the band tonight and it was one of those nights where you couldn’t believe the tone coming out the amp. I would swear it has never sounded that good before but I know I am wrong.

If you ever hear of me trying to sell my Rockerverb, kick me in the nuts amd tell me how stupid I am.
I'll tell you what - Rockerverb is pretty damn good amp. It was about four years ago when I first saw and heard RV MK1 and it hit me so hard, that finally, last year I saved enough cash to buy RV50 MK1 head plus PPC212 cab. It's just one of the finest amps ever made.

afjungemann
Rocker
Posts: 200
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:17 pm
Location: South Dakota

Re: When the tone hits you just right

Post by afjungemann » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:34 pm

Jondog wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:59 am
afjungemann wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:46 am
played with the band tonight and it was one of those nights where you couldn’t believe the tone coming out the amp. I would swear it has never sounded that good before but I know I am wrong.

If you ever hear of me trying to sell my Rockerverb, kick me in the nuts amd tell me how stupid I am.
Does it only apply if you try to sell your Rockerverb? :lol:
Hahahahaha... tell you what, if you can find me, you can kick me in the nuts regardless.
Rockerverb 100 MKIII
Rockerverb 50 MKIII combo
AD30TC combo
TH30c
Fender Bassman
Fender Princeton
gibson explorer custom
gibson es355
gibson es359
gibson sg custom
gibson les paul custom
gibson les paul standard
gibson les paul studio
gibson melody maker

Ronnie Robinson
Orange Master
Posts: 3037
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 3:39 am
Location: In the beautyful North , UK
Contact:

Re: When the tone hits you just right

Post by Ronnie Robinson » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:15 pm

afjungemann wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:34 pm
Jondog wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:59 am
afjungemann wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:46 am
played with the band tonight and it was one of those nights where you couldn’t believe the tone coming out the amp. I would swear it has never sounded that good before but I know I am wrong.

If you ever hear of me trying to sell my Rockerverb, kick me in the nuts amd tell me how stupid I am.
Does it only apply if you try to sell your Rockerverb? :lol:
Hahahahaha... tell you what, if you can find me, you can kick me in the nuts regardless.
Great news about the RV.... But there's an offer no one can refuse!!
Orange AD30 HTC
Orange Rocker 15 terror
Orange Tiny Terror HW,
Schecter USA PT,Gibson SG 61,fender telecaster

Previously Owned - Tiny Terror, Rv50, Rocker30
Image

Les Paul Lover
Duke of Orange
Posts: 6275
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:08 am
Location: Derby, England

Re: When the tone hits you just right

Post by Les Paul Lover » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:39 pm

afjungemann wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:34 pm
Jondog wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:59 am
afjungemann wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:46 am
played with the band tonight and it was one of those nights where you couldn’t believe the tone coming out the amp. I would swear it has never sounded that good before but I know I am wrong.

If you ever hear of me trying to sell my Rockerverb, kick me in the nuts amd tell me how stupid I am.
Does it only apply if you try to sell your Rockerverb? :lol:
Hahahahaha... tell you what, if you can find me, you can kick me in the nuts regardless.
I'm on the way.
Ant

Orange Gear: RV50 MKI, R30, AD15, PPC212
Past Orange: Orange AD30TC Combo, AD15, Tiny Terror, AD5

Guitars: Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded, Vigier Expert Retro 54, Gibson SG 70s Tribute, Aria Pro II RS X80, G&L ASAT Special Tribute

Ronnie Robinson
Orange Master
Posts: 3037
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 3:39 am
Location: In the beautyful North , UK
Contact:

Re: When the tone hits you just right

Post by Ronnie Robinson » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:39 pm

I'm pleased to say I was there tonight with my ad30htc and a Les Paul... Gain at noon, volume at 11 o'clock .... Very nice!
Orange AD30 HTC
Orange Rocker 15 terror
Orange Tiny Terror HW,
Schecter USA PT,Gibson SG 61,fender telecaster

Previously Owned - Tiny Terror, Rv50, Rocker30
Image

D|C|M|E
Tiny Terror
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:32 pm

Re: When the tone hits you just right

Post by D|C|M|E » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:40 pm

afjungemann wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:46 am
played with the band tonight and it was one of those nights where you couldn’t believe the tone coming out the amp. I would swear it has never sounded that good before but I know I am wrong.

If you ever hear of me trying to sell my Rockerverb, kick me in the nuts amd tell me how stupid I am.
The head or the combo?

If head, what kind of cab were you running it through?
Orange Rockerverb 100 MKIII [2017]
Orange PPC412-A [2017]
Orange PPC412 [2017]
Gibson SG Standard Silverburst [2007]
Gibson SG Standard Heritage Cherry [2016]
More than a dozen drive/Fuzz boxes.

afjungemann
Rocker
Posts: 200
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:17 pm
Location: South Dakota

Re: When the tone hits you just right

Post by afjungemann » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:56 pm

D|C|M|E wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:40 pm
afjungemann wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:46 am
played with the band tonight and it was one of those nights where you couldn’t believe the tone coming out the amp. I would swear it has never sounded that good before but I know I am wrong.

If you ever hear of me trying to sell my Rockerverb, kick me in the nuts amd tell me how stupid I am.
The head or the combo?

If head, what kind of cab were you running it through?
Last night was the combo. I run my head through either a 212OB or a ppc212 when I do.
Rockerverb 100 MKIII
Rockerverb 50 MKIII combo
AD30TC combo
TH30c
Fender Bassman
Fender Princeton
gibson explorer custom
gibson es355
gibson es359
gibson sg custom
gibson les paul custom
gibson les paul standard
gibson les paul studio
gibson melody maker

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests