orange guitar pack guitars

Orange Amps General Forum

Moderator: bclaire

barstoolmountain

orange guitar pack guitars

Post by barstoolmountain » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:00 am

are these the hardest guitars in the world to find in 'orange' orange?!?!? it's ridiculous enough trying to find a way to phrase it in a search engine that makes any sort of sense at all, but I can't find one anywhere and that's gotta be kind of impossible in this day and age.

satchmodog
Tiny Terror

Re: orange guitar pack guitars

Post by satchmodog » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:31 am

I noticed when I bought my Chapman a few weeks ago Riff City had the Orange bass for about 450. I know I saw them a year or two ago, but haven't in awhile. Sweetwater andAmazon had them, but I think they have been shitcanned. Either check Ebay, Reverb or directly email Orange.

I've seen decent reviews of the guitars and they weren't junk at all. The SS amps they use are the Crush 12, which actually have a great amp in them, just a rubbish speaker.

bclaire
Forum Moderator

Post by bclaire » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:59 am

Yeah, I can't even imagine the proper string of search terms that would come up with an answer.

I think there are a lot of them out there around Christmas time when they would be given as gifts, which I know doesn't exactly help...

bclaire
Forum Moderator

Post by bclaire » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:12 am

I would think that "orange guitar pack" is the best search terms in quotes but all it will get you is this white one on ebay: https://www.ebay.com/i/202195839506?chn=ps

I tried it myself - only really found the bass at zZounds and Sweetwater. You might try some of the other types of retailers that would have had these, like Best Buy type places, but I bet they are sold out.

barstoolmountain

Post by barstoolmountain » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:14 pm

yeah, saw the white one.i've been looking for one since I first saw them two-ish years ago, nothing! Lol!
it's funny trying to word it, right? and I have been just using " orange guitar pack " mostly for probably a year now. I have to say, it's a bit gratifying to actually still have to hunt something down in this age of
instant accessibility to almost anything. it'll make it that much cooler when I put my paws on one.
thanks for the thoughts.

caldurham
Rocker

Post by caldurham » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:10 pm

i see them on ebay every now and then. when i search for them i specifically search using the same words as bclaire suggested.
it's been a long time since i've seen one of those packs for sale.
tbh i would love to have one myself.

bclaire
Forum Moderator

Post by bclaire » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:40 pm

I'll keep my eyes open for one and let you know if I come across one...