OR120 Daisy Chaining?

Orange Amps General Forum

Moderator: bclaire

Gladmarr
Orange Master

Re: OR120 Daisy Chaining?

Post by Gladmarr » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:41 pm

bclaire wrote:Don't know if I ever brought this up, but there was a band in Worcester that had a brilliant theft deterrent for their rehearsal space in a complex: they had Peavey stickers all over the door...!

I would bet a Peavey sponshorship deal would be a great way to ensure your tour van NEVER gets broken into.

Randy Bass
Lord of Orange

Post by Randy Bass » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:49 am

Gladmarr wrote:...Mixing an Orange with a Mississippi Marshall is like letting Katy Perry's possessive high school boyfriend give her a haircut and make her dress stupid so no other boys will look at her.
Brilliant! I just need to put the finishing touches on my time masheen...

Gladmarr
Orange Master

Post by Gladmarr » Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:23 am

Randy Bass wrote:
Gladmarr wrote:...Mixing an Orange with a Mississippi Marshall is like letting Katy Perry's possessive high school boyfriend give her a haircut and make her dress stupid so no other boys will look at her.
Brilliant! I just need to put the finishing touches on my time masheen...

Pick me up some vintage (ha!) Peaveys while you're back there.

a.hun
Duke of Orange

Post by a.hun » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:27 am

bclaire wrote:Don't know if I ever brought this up, but there was a band in Worcester that had a brilliant theft deterrent for their rehearsal space in a complex: they had Peavey stickers all over the door...!
I suspect it is all a front and that Billy and Gladmarr are actually secret closet admirers of Hartley and his products. ("Thou doth protest too much!")
Maybe they were traumatised at a young age? Care to tell us about it guys? It's okay - you are amongst friends here! :wink:

Seriously though, would you guys be cracking those same jokes over a beer with the guys from Lynyrd Skynyrd? Probably not... I'd hope anyway. That would be disrespectful, right?
http://www2.gibson.com/news-lifestyle/f ... -2012.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.fenderforum.com/forum.html?d ... ber=776689" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

johnnysomersett1 , at least we both know that both the 'Deuce' and big bro 'Mace' are mighty weapons. :D

Andy.
aNDyH. :wink:

Ever tried to outstare a mirror?

In the bathtub of history the truth is harder to hold than the soap, and much more difficult to find!

johnnysomersett1
Tiny Terror

Post by johnnysomersett1 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:43 am

a.hun wrote:
I suspect it is all a front and that Billy and Gladmarr are actually secret closet admirers of Hartley and his products. ("Thou doth protest too much!")
Maybe they were traumatised at a young age? Care to tell us about it guys? It's okay - you are amongst friends here! :wink:

Seriously though, would you guys be cracking those same jokes over a beer with the guys from Lynyrd Skynyrd? Probably not... I'd hope anyway. That would be disrespectful, right?
http://www2.gibson.com/news-lifestyle/f ... -2012.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.fenderforum.com/forum.html?d ... ber=776689" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

johnnysomersett1 , at least we both know that both the 'Deuce' and big bro 'Mace' are mighty weapons. :D

Andy.
Hahahaha. I reckon in a blind test you could fool them into loving a peavey ;)

I'd love a Mace for my bass... To be fair, I put R10 GT valves in my deuce and its pretty powerful for bass - quite a lot of headroom. I wanna try the OR and it into a pair of bass cabs and get a dirt/clean blend thing going on just for kicks one day