Worthy Musical Cause Needs Our Help (Not exactly Orange)

Orange Amps General Forum

Moderator: bclaire

tarfungo
Tiny Terror

Worthy Musical Cause Needs Our Help (Not exactly Orange)

Post by tarfungo » Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:11 am

Hello,

Billy, if this outside of the board rules, please feel free to delete..

Denny Tedesco is looking for help to bring an amazing piece of music history in the form of a documentary to the public at large. I've seen this film in private screenings a number of times and it's truly an amazing story about an amazing group of musicians that I think needs to be publicly available.

EVERY musician, no matter how old or young, no matter what style music you enjoy should watch watch and support this film.

Time is running out and your help is needed...

"This is a documentary film about an elite group of studio session musicians in Los Angeles in the 1960’s who played on hits for the Beach Boys, Frank Sinatra, Nancy Sinatra, Sonny and Cher, Jan & Dean, The Monkees, Gary Lewis and the Playboys, Mamas and Papas, 5th Dimension, Tijuana Brass, Ricky Nelson, Elvis Presley, Johnny Rivers and Phil Spector's Wall of Sound and that’s just a few! The amount of work in which they were involved was tremendous. These musicians have since become known as "The Wrecking Crew"."

"The Wrecking Crew" The Untold Story of Rock & Roll Heroes
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wre ... ck-and-rol
Orange AD30HTC
Orange Rocker 30 Combo
Orange OR50H
Orange PPC212 x 2

bclaire
Forum Moderator

Re: Worthy Musical Cause Needs Our Help (Not exactly Orange

Post by bclaire » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:30 pm

This will be an awesome movie. I loved Sound City and Muscle Shoals (although I think Muscle Shoals was the better film). I like the small runs of movies that bring this part of music history to life.

Now we need an Orange film....