AD30TC Clips

Orange Amps General Forum

Moderator: bclaire

fiveightandten
Orange Master

AD30TC Clips

Post by fiveightandten » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:54 am

We're currently tracking guitars for a CD and since I bought an AD30TC recently, I wound up using it a bit this weekend. This is super rough stuff right now...just raw sounds with no editing. So you'll hear all the flubs that haven't been taken out and there's no editing or post processing whatsoever and the mix is super rough, as in...it's not even remotely mixed. :lol:

Our style varies a bit. These 2 songs are totally different from one another. But there's AD30 on both of them.

Song 1:
All the guitars panned right or centered are me. It's almost all Telecaster directly into the AD30TC. Stock V30 speakers with an SM57 in front of it. Left channel is my other guitarist using a Les Paul Custom into a JCM800 2204 and a Greenback loaded 2x12. SM57 in front of it.

https://soundcloud.com/fiveightandten/on-a-breeze" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Song 2:
Again, anything panned right or centered is me. It's almost all Les Paul Studio into Vox AC-30TBX. But there's some AD30TC behind the overdriven Vox towards the end of the song. AC-30TBX has the stock blues, again, SM57 in front of it. There's a little SG in there in a few parts being played through the Vox.

https://soundcloud.com/fiveightandten/hard-wind-blows" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

AD30 did a good job. I double tracked that 1st song with the AC-30TBX just so I would have both amps and I wound up leaving those playlists behind and using the AD30. I liked the foggy Orange texture it adds to the Tele. Nice sound. So far i'm liking the amp, though I have yet to play it out live.

-Nick
'71 GRO100 || '96 OR-80 || AD30 || '64 AC-50 || AC-30TBX || Hiwatt DR504 || HI-TONE HT30
LP Standard || LP Studio || LP Custom Lite || Ric 620 || Ric 360 || MIA Tele || SG 61 RI