WHAT AMP OR GEAR "SHOULD" ORANGE MAKE ACCORDING TO YOU?

Orange Amps General Forum

Moderator: bclaire

indianDYsummer
Orange Master

Re: WHAT AMP OR GEAR "SHOULD" ORANGE MAKE ACCORDING TO YOU?

Post by indianDYsummer » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:17 am

Isnt the thunderverb like a 3 (or 4) channel amp if you're looking for a solo boost? Each channel has a master volume and the attenuator is footswitchable...

Not technically more than 2 channels, but most of the people who want 3 channels usually want clean/crunch/boost.

DiabloS
Orange Master

WHAT AMP OR GEAR "SHOULD" ORANGE MAKE ACCORDING TO YOU?

Post by DiabloS » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:25 pm

indianDYsummer wrote:Isnt the thunderverb like a 3 (or 4) channel amp if you're looking for a solo boost? Each channel has a master volume and the attenuator is footswitchable...

Not technically more than 2 channels, but most of the people who want 3 channels usually want clean/crunch/boost.
Yep, it can be used like that, the Thunderverb is extremely versatile.

I also love my vertical cabs but I'm kind of worried of how the Thunderverb is going to fit on top of them once I get mine. I might have to get the feet on the head moved or something. The Dual Terror fits pretty easily on top of anything.
DOWNLOAD THE DIABLO STRANGE EP FOR FREE HERE -> http://diablostrange.bandcamp.com

Currently own:
Dual Terror
Micro Terror
PPC212OB

Used to own:
Thunderverb 50
Rocker 30
Tiny Terror

StonieSlagg
Rocker

Re: WHAT AMP OR GEAR "SHOULD" ORANGE MAKE ACCORDING TO YOU?

Post by StonieSlagg » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:38 am

I'd love to see the Dual Terror with upgrades. Regular head instead of lunchbox with reverb and an effects loop.
Possibly a bump up to 50 watts for more headroom, switchable 50/25/12.

Everyone tells me they're crazy. Well crazy people aren't so f**king boring. So wake me when you're through being cool, cause I'm snoring...