New Gear Day, Rig Tour, Etc.

Orange Amps General Forum

Moderator: bclaire

AJS19
Orange Expert

New Gear Day, Rig Tour, Etc.

Post by AJS19 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:45 pm

So I got a few more pieces for the rig: A OLER Audio Klon(e), and an Line 6 X2 Wireless Rackmount.

Big thanks to Neil for the Klon(e)!! It's sounding great with my Marshall style amp, and with the Deluxe I built.

The OLER Audio Klon(e)

The X2 Wireless

The Rack

Updated board shot

Walkthrough:
[media=youtube]8jse-ZnKqr0[/media]

Description:
Here's the latest rig that I have put together. I'm setting myself up for a rig with lots of versatility, allowing me to cover lots of ground tone wise. I took the final idea of multiple amps from Joe Bonamassa and Eric Johnson. Eventually, I'll the HRM50 (Dumble clone) and the switching system, making it very transportable, and easy to utilize on stage with little tap dancing around.

Pedals are powered by a ModTone Power Plant, so between that and the Furman Power Conditioner, my rig power is very clean. Every thing is wired with George L's.

Signal Chain:
X2 Wireless---Dunlop Crybaby Wah---Planet Waves Chromatic Tuner---Gearmanndude Luther Drive---OLER Audio Klon(e)---Fulltone Supa-Trem---Ceriatone 2550.

In the loop is a Delta Lab Stereo Chorus, and a MXR Carbon Copy Delay.
Please, call me Austin.
My Gear List

dbsens03
Rocker

Re: New Gear Day, Rig Tour, Etc.

Post by dbsens03 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:54 am

how do you like the x2?
"Music is worthless unless it can make a complete stranger break down and cry."
"There are only two kinds of music; music that sounds good, and whatever you want to call that other stuff."

AJS19
Orange Expert

Re: New Gear Day, Rig Tour, Etc.

Post by AJS19 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:52 am

dbsens03 wrote:how do you like the x2?
Other members on here have the same units, but floor based models, not rack, and they have always told me great things about them, which lead to my purchase. I love it! Cannot say enough about how good it is!
Please, call me Austin.
My Gear List