digitech wh-1

Orange Amps General Forum

Moderator: bclaire

trentonvox
Tiny Terror

Post by trentonvox » Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:09 pm

okay, i want to get a digitech wh-1...only problem is i hear that they wont connect to any other pedal unless it is a tuner or distortion pedal...i have an Orange AD140 and there is no effect loop...i also dont use distortion pedals and i have a rackmount tuner so the only pedals i can connect the digitech to are phasers flangers and effects like that (but it wont work like that)...so....what can i do to be able to hook up the digitech without messing anything up...

CTC
Orange Expert

Post by CTC » Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:16 pm

I don't think I am understanding your issue. Won't connect? I have a Whammy and have it first in line...no effects loop, no distortion pedals...going into my wah and so on. Sounds great with my Orange.

-C

Norrin Radd
Duke of Orange

Post by Norrin Radd » Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:43 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by CTC</i>
<br />I don't think I am understanding your issue. Won't connect? I have a Whammy and have it first in line...no effects loop, no distortion pedals...going into my wah and so on. Sounds great with my Orange.

-C
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

+1

My Whammy is second in line, after my wah, and before my phaser and tweak fuzz. I run a chorus and delay in the loop. All sounds just fine with my Orange. I suggest you just try hooking it up and ignore what you heard about it not being able to connect in a certain way. Don't believe everything you read on the internet. even here! [:0]
Greg

shzbard
Orange Master

Post by shzbard » Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:52 pm

So don't beleive what Norrin Radd just said...
crusha

trentonvox
Tiny Terror

Post by trentonvox » Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:35 pm

hahaha...okay...will do ...thanks for nothing guys!

CTC
Orange Expert

Post by CTC » Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:37 pm

Hey, no problem...lol...

-C