best deal for used cab?

Orange Amps General Forum

Moderator: bclaire

bigwig

Post by bigwig » Sun Jun 01, 2003 11:08 pm

i'm looking for a place to get an orange cab (with v30's) for like $650, is there such a place? i've seen that lookwest place but they haven't replied to any of my emails.

thanks dudes

rock!
rock!

Gladmarr
Orange Master

Post by Gladmarr » Mon Jun 02, 2003 8:55 am

That's the US middleman for Matamp. He doesn't respond to much of anything. I've emailed him too and no response. I think you're better off calling him if you want to get his attention. Otherwise, try gbase.com I've been seeing a few orange cabinets there from time to time.

ROCK!!

Gladmarr Audio Laboratories

bclaire
Forum Moderator

Post by bclaire » Mon Jun 02, 2003 10:21 pm

Except for the fact that everybody and his brother sells everything on ebay, I'd really suggest watching your local Want Advertiser, Pennysaver, local thingy for Orange cabs. They DO pop up in the unlikeliest places from time-to-time and if you can get one without having to pay for shipping all the better. Those things weigh a ton!! I found both of mine in the Want Advertiser which is a Boston/ New England thing but I know there are equivalents all over the country.

The vintage dealers will want an arm and a leg for them to the point that you'd be better off buying a new one. I can't even imagine what shipping charges would be like on a 4X12 Orange cab..... yikes. Billy

chefothefuture

Post by chefothefuture » Tue Jun 03, 2003 8:50 am

It's costing me @ $250 to get one to Hawaii!
Ahh, the price I pay to rock paradise!
AD140Custom

bclaire
Forum Moderator

Post by bclaire » Tue Jun 03, 2003 11:51 am

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
It's costing me @ $250 to get one to Hawaii!
Ahh, the price I pay to rock paradise!

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

Well, with the winter we just had outside of Boston, I was paying about $250/ month for the gas bill for my two bedroom apartment...!

chefothefuture

Post by chefothefuture » Wed Jun 04, 2003 7:54 am

So for $250 I can bring Oranges here.
I have an orange tree.....
Yep, food grows everwhere here....
To bad amps don't grow on trees.
AD140Custom