OT: Got arrested last night - THE VERDICT

Orange Amps General Forum

Moderator: bclaire

baytamusic
Duke of Orange

Re: OT: Got arrested last night

Post by baytamusic » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:58 pm

misterMagoo wrote:Ok just got off the phone. Fine for open container is $117. Fine for PD is $237. $354 is not a gonna kill me, but then again I don't feel that I deserve it either. The $117, sure, but after that whole ordeal, not the $237.

I don't know, my dad seams to be REAL hell bent on fighting it, since he knows how the cops are around here with taking advantage of people. After talking to all you guys yesterday I was kind of just ready to lay over, but after talking with my dad I'm like f*ck the police!!! Haha, but really, I didn't talk to the lawyer yet, hopefully he'll call me back tonight and we'll review, but I'm pretty much on the fence right now.
Your dad sounds cool!

misterMagoo
Orange Master

Post by misterMagoo » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:00 pm

Yeah i wish he was like that when I was in high school!
-Joe
My mother wears army boots.

RV50 mkI
AC30 combo

Hot tamale.

http://lifereformatted.wordpress.com/
Check out my blog - adventure, travel, and the meaning of life.

Randy Bass
Lord of Orange

Post by Randy Bass » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:07 pm

I would say that if you have the time, money, and energy to fight it, then it's a noble effort. Failing that, it's not that much money if your record stays clean.

misterMagoo
Orange Master

Post by misterMagoo » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:12 pm

Randy Bass wrote:I would say that if you have the time, money, and energy to fight it, then it's a noble effort. Failing that, it's not that much money if your record stays clean.
It's not that much money, but my record DOESN'T Stay clean. I don't think it's really "clean" as it is now though.
-Joe

RV50 mkI
AC30 combo

Hot tamale.

misterMagoo
Orange Master

Post by misterMagoo » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:12 pm

It is at least one celestion blue for my ac30 though :(
-Joe

RV50 mkI
AC30 combo

Hot tamale.

baytamusic
Duke of Orange

Post by baytamusic » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:12 pm

I'd pay the fine and move. :)

misterMagoo
Orange Master

Post by misterMagoo » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:15 pm

That is in the cards! Actually, my friend is moving to Chicago next week, and I'm gonna visit him sometime after Thanksgiving. I was gonna see what you were up to, maybe "city guide" it, but not after that BUTT HURT comment!!! :lol:
-Joe

RV50 mkI
AC30 combo

Hot tamale.

baytamusic
Duke of Orange

Post by baytamusic » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:17 pm

misterMagoo wrote:That is in the cards! Actually, my friend is moving to Chicago next week, and I'm gonna visit him sometime after Thanksgiving. I was gonna see what you were up to, maybe "city guide" it, but not after that BUTT HURT comment!!! :lol:
Haha. I jest. Yeah, let me know when you are around. There's plenty to see here. There's some really cool music shops. Hopefully it won't be too cold when you are here. The summertime here is the best. Winter is a little rough.

nguideau
Orange Master

Post by nguideau » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:28 pm

baytamusic wrote:Haha. I jest. Yeah, let me know when you are around. There's plenty to see here. There's some really cool music shops. Hopefully it won't be too cold when you are here. The summertime here is the best. Winter is a little rough.
Plenty to see there if you're into Fenders, Sonic Youth, and scarves! :shock: :lol:
- Nathan

Randy Bass
Lord of Orange

Post by Randy Bass » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:00 pm

nguideau wrote:
baytamusic wrote:Haha. I jest. Yeah, let me know when you are around. There's plenty to see here. There's some really cool music shops. Hopefully it won't be too cold when you are here. The summertime here is the best. Winter is a little rough.
Plenty to see there if you're into Fenders, Sonic Youth, and scarves! :shock: :lol:
...and Vespas :?: :lol: .

nguideau
Orange Master

Post by nguideau » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:11 pm

Randy Bass wrote:
nguideau wrote:
...and Vespas :?: :lol: .
And ButtHz.
- Nathan

baytamusic
Duke of Orange

Post by baytamusic » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:56 pm

Well, there are a lot of scarves, Fenders, and Vespas here I suppose. :lol: But there is some other stuff too. A little of everything really.

billyp77
Rocker

Post by billyp77 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:40 pm

bacondogs and bacon beer? i am alittle ways away from chicago but think if i go outside and hold a piece of plywood the winds here would get me there

nguideau
Orange Master

Post by nguideau » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:55 pm

baytamusic wrote:Well, there are a lot of scarves, Fenders, and Vespas here I suppose. :lol: But there is some other stuff too. A little of everything really.
Actually, last time I was in Chicago for more than a night, I bought a Sword album at Reckless Records. So that should please the other crowd as well. And I also like Sonic Youth. Hmm. Not so much a fan of scarves, and definitely can't stand Vespas (no worries, if you like 'em, that's fine).
- Nathan

baytamusic
Duke of Orange

Post by baytamusic » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:08 pm

nguideau wrote:
baytamusic wrote:Well, there are a lot of scarves, Fenders, and Vespas here I suppose. :lol: But there is some other stuff too. A little of everything really.
Actually, last time I was in Chicago for more than a night, I bought a Sword album at Reckless Records. So that should please the other crowd as well. And I also like Sonic Youth. Hmm. Not so much a fan of scarves, and definitely can't stand Vespas (no worries, if you like 'em, that's fine).
I guess I think Vespas are cool. I don't have one or anything. I'm a little indifferent. I'll wear a scarf in the winter when it's 0 degrees outside and windy as hell, as do most people here in order to keep wind from blowing down into the front of your jacket and freezing your nipples off, but I'm not going to bust one out for fashion purposes when it's 85 degrees outside. I'm a Vans, T shirt, and old Jeans kinda dude. I guess my idea of fashion is sort of anti-fashion. Reckless is a cool record store btw.