The Crazy World

Orange Amps General Forum

Moderator: bclaire

misterMagoo
Orange Master

The Crazy World

Post by misterMagoo » Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:32 pm

my Rockerverb has been acting up again. So i took it to a really good tech, who let me sit in on the diagnosis. But when I got there, it wouldn't do it again!!! What a b!tch!

And ever since we've been getting these heat waves in early june, our practices have been sacrificed, since we practice in the top floor of a warehouse, and it gets well over 95 degrees in there. Usually 10 higher than outside! And very humid! So that sucks...

But what sucks worse is the fact that our drummer has left the band :cry: He is moving to michigan to be a certified grower and caregiver in the marijuana trade (yes, it's legal there!). So that really sucks for us.

However, things aren't all bad. They are moving us into the basement at the warehouse, which is always cool (although I am a bit worried about moisture) and about twice as big a room as we have now for the same cash!

Also, my old drummer may be joining back with us. In fact, we may be fusing projects with half of his current band that isn't really doing anything anymore. So it would be me and my bassist, with their drummer, guitarist/singer, and a keyboardist. We are all getting together friday to just jam and see what happens.

Should be very interesting. Also, I am going to post some sound clips of stuff we recorded in the warehouse with my old drummer.

What I found is those recording tips i got on here really worked wonders!!! To bad we only got about 3 practices in with the new mic setup. Well I just have a few more mixdowns to do and then I will post up a select few tracks and jams on bandcamp. I'll let you all know when that happens.

Hopefully things are going smoother for everyone else!
-Joe
My mother wears army boots.

RV50 mkI
AC30 combo

Hot tamale.

http://lifereformatted.wordpress.com/
Check out my blog - adventure, travel, and the meaning of life.