MCR in the studio with Orange!

Orange Amps General Forum

Moderator: bclaire

klarocca
Tiny Terror

MCR in the studio with Orange!

Post by klarocca » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:40 am

So one of my fav bands are now endorsed by Orange. My Chemical Romance have posed some studio shots featuring a vast array of head and cabs, anyone know exactly what they are?

http://www.mychemicalromance.com/media/photos" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Particularly if you enlarge the 1st and last pic, they are more apparent. The one in the second pic looks like and older head, huge nobs and all. I also spotted a Diezel in there too..
E credo di essere anormale, ebbene non lo so.

Secondhand Dan
Orange Master

Re: MCR in the studio with Orange!

Post by Secondhand Dan » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:03 am

klarocca wrote:So one of my fav bands are now endorsed by Orange. My Chemical Romance have posed some studio shots featuring a vast array of head and cabs, anyone know exactly what they are?

http://www.mychemicalromance.com/media/photos" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Particularly if you enlarge the 1st and last pic, they are more apparent. The one in the second pic looks like and older head, huge nobs and all. I also spotted a Diezel in there too..
I dont see one in the first pic. The older one looks like a 90s RI OR80 or 120 to me. The one behind the dude in the last one is a Rockerverb 100 from the looks of it. Maybs a 50, i dont have good vision but it says it right above his shoulder
'65 Guild Starfire III--Custom 52 HR Tele--Custom Hollow Strat--BYOC Phaser--ZVex Box of Rock--EB VP Jr--Oler ABY--Malekko 616--Tech 21 Boost RVB--AD30r--Orange TT

klarocca
Tiny Terror

Re: MCR in the studio with Orange!

Post by klarocca » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:23 am

^Sorry I meant the 2nd pic, if you enlarge it. Also, it's either a TV or RV behind Frank in the last, but there's no real way to tell.. :S
E credo di essere anormale, ebbene non lo so.