New forum rules!

Orange Amps General Forum

Moderator: bclaire

nguideau
Orange Master
Posts: 2488
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:26 pm
Location: Plymouth, MI
Contact:

Re: New forum rules!

Post by nguideau » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:15 am

I only drink buffered Guinness... :lol: :oops:
Image
- Nathan

Randy Bass
Lord of Orange
Posts: 10149
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:44 am

Re: New forum rules!

Post by Randy Bass » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:44 am

Beer is gay. Everyone's gay but me.
_________________
Image

Neiloler
Lord of Orange
Posts: 13310
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:06 am
Location: USA

Re: New forum rules!

Post by Neiloler » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:01 am

Norrin Radd wrote:I don't care what you think, Oler! I ain't going anywhere!!! :twisted:

Now, back to my regularly scheduled SS Oatmeal Stout......mmmmmmm
Haha, you're one of my favorite people Greg. I've said it once, and I'll say it again: I'd love to have lunch and a jam session with you some day.

flea
Orange Master
Posts: 1462
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:59 am
Location: USA

Re: New forum rules!

Post by flea » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:13 am

Neiloler wrote:
Norrin Radd wrote:I don't care what you think, Oler! I ain't going anywhere!!! :twisted:

Now, back to my regularly scheduled SS Oatmeal Stout......mmmmmmm
Haha, you're one of my favorite people Greg. I've said it once, and I'll say it again: I'd love to have lunch and a jam session with you some day.
Strawberry or Grape?
Image

Neiloler
Lord of Orange
Posts: 13310
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:06 am
Location: USA

Re: New forum rules!

Post by Neiloler » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:15 am

flea wrote:
Neiloler wrote:
Norrin Radd wrote:I don't care what you think, Oler! I ain't going anywhere!!! :twisted:

Now, back to my regularly scheduled SS Oatmeal Stout......mmmmmmm
Haha, you're one of my favorite people Greg. I've said it once, and I'll say it again: I'd love to have lunch and a jam session with you some day.
Strawberry or Grape?
Haha. BOTH!

Le Chat Noir
Duke of Orange
Posts: 5723
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:29 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: New forum rules!

Post by Le Chat Noir » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:46 am

flea wrote:
Van Cleef wrote:Guinness is weak on mids and sucks tone.

I always thought Guinness increased your mids!
Not to mention your fat, beefy bottom :lol:
Teddy
The Blackwater Rebellion: 2-piece alt rock duo http://theblackwaterrebellion.bandcamp.com/
I play an AD30TC

Nork
Orange Master
Posts: 2309
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:51 pm
Location: Ottawa, Canada

Re: New forum rules!

Post by Nork » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:08 am

Le Chat Noir wrote:
flea wrote:
Van Cleef wrote:Guinness is weak on mids and sucks tone.

I always thought Guinness increased your mids!
Not to mention your fat, beefy bottom :lol:
do make you a bit bitter tho, dont you find? you worldview gets kinda dark... 8)
--Nick

Parker Nitefly SA -> TC PolyTune -> OLER Box ->Timmy -> MP SHOD -> Eventide TimeFactor/e3 -> Orange TT -> Avatar 112 (Weber 1225)

kmlabs
Orange Expert
Posts: 870
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:20 pm
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: New forum rules!

Post by kmlabs » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:29 am

Van Cleef wrote:lol

true bypass guinness
Haha, that's when you take it and throw it straight down the toilet :D
Kerry

Too much gain is... just about enough

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests