Beer Challenge !!!!!

Orange Amps General Forum

Moderator: bclaire

Bluz57
Prince of Orange

Post by Bluz57 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:46 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="2" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Norrin Radd</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="2" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by BrianGT</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="2" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">I resent that!<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

You were meant to! :D:D

Over here you tend to love the Beer you grew up with......<b>.you know......the one your Father introduced you to! </b>Kind of local loyalty.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

If that happens over here, the father goes to jail. :( Europe did alright exporting all its puritanical religious nut jobs to the "New world" back in the 16 & 17 hundreds......

Here here,you boys are all going to hell for drinking that beer!:twisted:
Paint it blue 4 soul.

Norrin Radd
Duke of Orange

Post by Norrin Radd » Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:00 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="2" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Bluz57</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="2" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Norrin Radd</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="2" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by BrianGT</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="2" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">I resent that!<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Over here you tend to love the Beer you grew up with......<b>.you know......the one your Father introduced you to! </b>Kind of local loyalty.

If that happens over here, the father goes to jail. :( Europe did alright exporting all its puritanical religious nut jobs to the "New world" back in the 16 & 17 hundreds......

LOL! :D

Thank God I don't believe in hell! ;)

(don't you just love irony?) :D
Greg

BrianGT
Duke of Orange

Post by BrianGT » Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:05 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="2" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> Europe did alright exporting all its puritanical religious nut jobs to the "New World" back in the 16 & 17 hundreds......

And look what it bred..........:)
BrianGT
http://www.myspace.com/gentlethunderband" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Norrin Radd
Duke of Orange

Post by Norrin Radd » Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:13 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="2" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by BrianGT</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="2" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> Europe did alright exporting all its puritanical religious nut jobs to the "New World" back in the 16 & 17 hundreds......

And look what it bred..........:)

:D

Not me! I'm a product of Ellis Island immigrants......
Greg

Drdos
Orange Master

Post by Drdos » Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:15 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="2" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Aslan</i>
<br />I've read many threads extolling the different virtues of this or that beer, well I have found the "ultimate" beer" and I challenge any other forum members to try it:

<font size="3">Killian's <font color="green">Irish</font id="green"> <font color="red">Red</font id="red"> Lager</font id="size3">

This is better then any other I've tried, so let the flaming begin!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">UMMMMm Killians Red "Red Fizzy American Piss water":x
Vince

BrianGT
Duke of Orange

Post by BrianGT » Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:18 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="2" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Not me! I'm a product of Ellis Island immigrants......<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Ahh......but our sense of humour was passed down.........even if you forgot how to spell humour correctly! :D:D
BrianGT
http://www.myspace.com/gentlethunderband" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bluz57
Prince of Orange

Post by Bluz57 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:21 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="2" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Norrin Radd</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="2" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Bluz57</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="2" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Norrin Radd</i>

LOL! :D

Thank God I don't believe in hell! ;)

(don't you just love irony?) :D

You will, you will, but I don't think that drinking a beer will send you there.If so there is certainly no hope for me.No need in me even worrying about it if that is the case.
Paint it blue 4 soul.

Bandeapart
Orange Master

Post by Bandeapart » Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:25 am

Thank god my dad didn't pass on the beer he enjoyed on the weekends... corona and miller light.
Orange AD30TC, Rickenbacker 360, 52RI Tele

Norrin Radd
Duke of Orange

Post by Norrin Radd » Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:28 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="2" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Bandeapart</i>
<br />Thank god my dad didn't pass on the beer he enjoyed on the weekends... corona and miller light.

Dude - that would have been a delicacy in my house. My dad drank generic beer in black and white cans labeled "Beer". I kid you not. When he would splurge - wait for it - Blatz. Again, I am not joking.
Greg

BrianGT
Duke of Orange

Post by BrianGT » Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:30 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="2" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Thank god my dad didn't pass on the beer he enjoyed on the weekends... corona and miller light.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

:D:D That made me laugh! :D
BrianGT

Aslan
Orange Master

Post by Aslan » Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:06 am

After reading through these posts I've decided that the problem with the forum is that we're all much to refined and sophisticated, we need to be a little more rough around the edges!!!!!

[img][img]http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa18 ... lercat.jpg[/img][/img]

Gear:
Retro 50 & PPC212
RV50H & PPC212
65Amps Royal Albert
65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS David Grissom
PRS Prism
PRS Santana MD
PRS 305
PRS Hollowbody II single cut
PRS Sunburst 22

Bandeapart
Orange Master

Post by Bandeapart » Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:17 am

Sorry, I'm a sophisticated man.
Orange AD30TC, Rickenbacker 360, 52RI Tele

notagain

Post by notagain » Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:03 pm

Rumor has it that the Boston Tea Party was
actually the Boston Beer Party and the colonials
were tossing European Beer into the ocean, not
tea....

[:0]:D:twisted::D[:0]

Norrin Radd
Duke of Orange

Post by Norrin Radd » Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:10 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="2" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by notagain</i>
<br />Rumor has it that the Boston Tea Party was
actually the Boston Beer Party and the colonials
were tossing European Beer into the ocean, not
tea....

[:0]:D:twisted::D[:0]

Then why did it take place at 4:00 p.m. sharp? ;)
Greg

NiallB
Orange Master

Post by NiallB » Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:28 pm

I am but a youngster in this world. Only turned legal a few months ago (and of course I never drank alcohol before then :p)

I have been watching James May and Oz Clarkes show on Beer (BBC TV program for all you American folks!) and it has inspired me to try different things.

Any recommendations of things for me to try out? So far I have tasted, Abbott Ale, various bitters, Green King IPA, spitfire ale...

I have yet to go on a proper look at my local pubs, but they dont seem well stocked from what I've seen....
Fender Mexican Telecaster with seymour duncan pickups.
<br />Keeley Compressor:Ernie Ball Volume:Crowther Hotcake:Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive:Ibanez TS-808 Reissue:Boss DM2:Boss DD6
<br />
Orange AD30TC Combo