My Rig/ Bands Touring Rigs

Orange Amps General Forum

Moderator: bclaire

miles
Tiny Terror

Post by miles » Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:43 am

Took the photos with my phone sorry about quality!!!! I wont bother posting pics of our live monitor/vocal effects rig... I mainly use a Gibson Les paul Standard, Sg Goddess, Lucille, and a Ric 350V6 through my rig.

My rig

Guitar players rig (ignore the power amps hes building a new rig.. he had to put his rack gear somewhere so it's in our p.a rack)

Bass players rig
RV50
AD30HTC
Tiny Terror

linoleum
Orange Hero

Post by linoleum » Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:45 am

Interesting Set Up! I Like!

polishdog90
Rocker

Post by polishdog90 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:48 am

Damn! You've got an orange band. Do you have a myspace for some listening?

jdavis
Rocker

Post by jdavis » Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:04 am

Thats an awesome rig! Ditto for the bass rig. What kind of a/b switch do you use to run both amps?
2 tiny terrors,Krank rev jr,pacific woodworks 412, 4 theile ported 112's w/ 25 watt greenbacks, Crate power block, Framptone 3 banger,85 explorer,jackson strat,jay turser semi hollow,custom tele, bad horsie wah, ibanez sound tank delay, member #15 Tiny Terror club

miles
Tiny Terror

Post by miles » Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:16 am

we do but the demos are really really old. http://www.myspace.com/turnitupband

we have a way different sound now. RnB/Club mixed with pop. We use a lot of beats and key samples. We will be releasing our album end of spring early summerish on a label I can't say yet but we have huge huge tour plans!
RV50
AD30HTC
Tiny Terror

miles
Tiny Terror

Post by miles » Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:26 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="2" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by jdavis</i>
<br />Thats an awesome rig! Ditto for the bass rig. What kind of a/b switch do you use to run both amps?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I use a Radial Tone Bone amp switcher and i use the gcx and ground control to control the whole rig so its more than just an AB switch. So really I use them as if I have 4 channels.

Ad30 I use for clean and my mid crunch. In the back i have a couple over drives that i control with the floor board and they go into the front of the amp(zakk wylde over trive and a tube screamer ts9)

Since the rockerverbs clean breaks up easy I use it for my low gain channel I use it quite a bit. And of course I use the dirty channel for leads.
RV50
AD30HTC
Tiny Terror

ckyratm
Orange Hero

Post by ckyratm » Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:38 pm

How do those Krank cabs sound? What speakers are in those?
http://www.earthought.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Taronja
Orange Master

Post by Taronja » Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:47 pm

very cool..

post your bands Myspace link :)

Jon
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Easter-B ... 6877535568
Member since 2005
Currently a non orange owner. Im actively in search of a vintage OR head... Feel free to send me any leads... :)

TJ_Lee
Orange Master

Post by TJ_Lee » Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:52 pm

Intense stuff bud. I bet it sounds huge.
Fender Telecaster '52 AVRI > Korg PB > Keeley BD-2 > Zendrive > Boss DD-3 > Boss DD-20 > Dr. Z Maz 18 > Two-Rock 212

Hit List: Two-Rock Emerald Pro/Bruno Cowtipper Pro II 35

sitonka

Post by sitonka » Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:23 pm

Cool amps but dodgy music. Sorry to bust onto the forum being negative, but that sounds like chipmonks crossed with busted/McFly... I just bought my first rockerverb 50h today and am moist at the thought of getting it home and playing it LOUD!!! Definitely on the electric wizard end of the musical spectrum. But it takes all sorts to make the world go round.
Orange Rockerverb 50h(black)
Orange ppc212 (orange)
Orange micro crush!!
www.myspace.com/mybroken101

tayholliday
Tiny Terror

Post by tayholliday » Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:45 pm

Impressive rigs. I hope you guys have roadies though!

How do you afford all that stuff?

Ronnie Robinson
Orange Master

Post by Ronnie Robinson » Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:55 pm

Well I for one wish you would keep your opinion on another persons music to your self. This is a grown up forum and it is fairly insulting what you ve said.
Orange AD30 HTC
Orange Rocker 15 terror
Orange Tiny Terror HW,
Fender elite Start, Gibson SG 61,fender telecaster

Previously Owned - Rocker 30

flea
Orange Master

Post by flea » Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:04 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="2" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sitonka</i>
<br />Cool amps but dodgy music.

Sitonka, I think you'll find on this forum very little flaming and condescending remarks towards another. That statement was a little harsh, maybe something next time like "Cool amps and music, although not exactly my taste".

BTW, Cool amps and music, and I mean it!

miles
Tiny Terror

Post by miles » Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:06 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="2" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ckyratm</i>
<br />How do those Krank cabs sound? What speakers are in those?

Eminence V12s so pretty close to a V30
RV50
AD30HTC
Tiny Terror

miles
Tiny Terror

Post by miles » Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:11 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="2" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sitonka</i>
<br />Cool amps but dodgy music. Sorry to bust onto the forum being negative, but that sounds like chipmonks crossed with busted/McFly... I just bought my first rockerverb 50h today and am moist at the thought of getting it home and playing it LOUD!!! Definitely on the electric wizard end of the musical spectrum. But it takes all sorts to make the world go round.

Like I said they are just demos done in a basement almost 2 years ago. The new music is nothing like this, RnB mixed with Pop, we use a lot of drum samples,key samples, and guitar effects. Plus we play in different keys. This gear wasn't on those records at all. So it's a really poor rep of what we are doing.
RV50
AD30HTC
Tiny Terror