Not going to be on here much anymore.

Orange Amps General Forum

Moderator: bclaire

enigma
Orange Hero

Post by enigma » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:53 pm

Guiness for everyone - compliments of Orange!!??? :)
PRS McCarty Rosewood
ESP 400 Series Strat
ESP Custom Tele 1987
Egnater Renegade
Fender Blues Jr. Fuchs Mod
Orange-less for the moment!

Joey22

Post by Joey22 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:54 pm

Teddy,
Please don't stop posting. You are a very knowelageable and talented guy. You're always very helpful on here. I would really miss you if you left. Don't let a span of bad things get you down. ;)

Joey

Joshlespaul1952

Post by Joshlespaul1952 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:08 pm

Peace.

bclaire
Forum Moderator

Post by bclaire » Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:35 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="2" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by enigma</i>
<br />Guiness for everyone - compliments of Orange!!??? :)
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Ditto to what everyone has said so far- stick around- we appreciate your opinions and advice, and Alex and I will nuke the posts of the flamers.

rrrajo
Lord of Orange

Post by rrrajo » Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:46 pm

Teddy,
They have been trying to run my arse off this board for a long time...but here I am at 12,000 posts....still a jackass....but what can be done?Haaaaaa!

The Night-Talker must Survive here!
Jimy...HM#5
--------------------

the orangewizard
Orange Master

Post by the orangewizard » Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:04 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="2" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rrrajo</i>
<br />Teddy,
They have been trying to run my arse off this board for a long time...but here I am at 12,000 posts....still a jackass....but what can be done?Haaaaaa!

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Oh bull bullocks[:(!]...you are clearly the mostest beloved!:)
Hugh

half_deaf
Orange Master

Post by half_deaf » Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:06 am

Yeah man, just dont look at the forum for one week. Take a break. Moderation in everything, right?
I would hate to see you leave.
Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior !

Retired from the forum because of the intolerance of supposed "tolerant" people.... good night

rrrajo
Lord of Orange

Post by rrrajo » Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:36 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="2" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by the orangewizard</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="2" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rrrajo</i>
<br />Teddy,

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Oh bull bullocks[:(!]...you are clearly the mostest beloved!:)
[:0]
Jimy...HM#5
--------------------

BrianGT
Duke of Orange

Post by BrianGT » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:39 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="2" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Teddy,

Yeah.....and ONE day we will acomplish it! :twisted: :D:D
BrianGT
http://www.myspace.com/gentlethunderband" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

rrrajo
Lord of Orange

Post by rrrajo » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:13 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="2" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by BrianGT</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="2" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Teddy,

Yeah.....and ONE day we will acomplish it! :twisted: :D:D

You would think that I would get the hint and bugger off......:D
Jimy...HM#5
--------------------

ESBlonde
Orange Master

Post by ESBlonde » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:19 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="2" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by half_deaf</i>
<br />Yeah man, just dont look at the forum for one week. Take a break. Moderation in everything, right?
I would hate to see you leave.

Who was it said "Moderation in all things, including moderation".:D
Here we go; three, four...

rrrajo
Lord of Orange

Post by rrrajo » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:23 am

Too Many Moderators Moderating a Mild and Modern Meeting Place can be Moderately Meaningless as well as Mundane!
Jimy...HM#5
--------------------

BrianGT
Duke of Orange

Post by BrianGT » Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:55 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="2" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">You would think that I would get the hint and bugger off......<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I sincerely hope not!! ;)
BrianGT
http://www.myspace.com/gentlethunderband" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

chimpboyjay1
Orange Expert

Post by chimpboyjay1 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:41 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="2" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rrrajo</i>
<br />Too Many Moderators Moderating a Mild and Modern Meeting Place can be Moderately Meaningless as well as Mundane!

I followed that - but I dare you to say it 5 times fast.
Jamie T

Satanic_Versus
Orange Master

Post by Satanic_Versus » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:16 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="2" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Le Chat Noir</i>
<br />It's sad, but last night I suddenly realised something - over the past week or two, every time I come on here I leave with an empty, unhappy feeling because someone has taken things I've said the wrong way and turned on me, or I've seen other people attacking eachother over unnecessary things.

i feel the same way, i used to post A-LOT more in the past, but now i find myself not coming on as much. and now it takes more effort to post than it used to to.

seems like more bickering and people getting offended way to easy. its not really the same as it used to be.

Jon