SHOW YER STACK! version 2.0

Orange Amps General Forum

Moderator: bclaire

irish_admiral
Prince of Orange

Post by irish_admiral » Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:11 pm

They're all about the same new, list price. Second hand? Take a look at eBay. That'll give you a fair idea.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">But it's not pink!<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">I could live with it, I reckon...

I do get abuse from all my mates as I have a pink sweater and a couple of pink shirts. What was the word? 'Metrosexual.' I think they're just not secure enough in their masculinity to try pink! The lasses seem to like it though, so I can put up with it :)
Joe

G(sus) saves

Orange AD15, Matamp 1224, Fender 'JD' Tele, G&L ASAT, Duesenberg Starplayer TV, Eggle Kanuga, Avalon D25, Warwick FNA Jazzman, Eden Nemesis / Bergantino EX112S, Eastman MD305 & other stuff...

firebird1999us
Duke of Orange

Post by firebird1999us » Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:13 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by irish_admiral</i>
<br />They're all about the same new, list price. Second hand? Take a look at eBay. That'll give you a fair idea.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">But it's not pink!<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">I could live with it, I reckon...

I do get abuse from all my mates as I have a pink sweater and a couple of pink shirts. What was the word? 'Metrosexual.' I think they're just not secure enough in their masculinity to try pink! The lasses seem to like it though, so I can put up with it :)
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

You know -- I almost bought a pink shirt but one of my co-workers caught hell about it. LOL

Chris

shzbard
Orange Master

Post by shzbard » Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:14 pm

heh...
Welcome GibsonGirl
That "strat" is so cool... you should pick up the guitar! You have a hell of an amp..probably. I've never heard one, but from what i've heard they're pretty darn good.
crusha

irish_admiral
Prince of Orange

Post by irish_admiral » Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:14 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">You know -- I almost bought a pink shirt but one of my co-workers caught hell about it. LOL<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Ah go on, be a man!

Shzbard, GibsonGirl had the Gibson, not the stratty thing. Hence the name.
Joe

G(sus) saves

Orange AD15, Matamp 1224, Fender 'JD' Tele, G&L ASAT, Duesenberg Starplayer TV, Eggle Kanuga, Avalon D25, Warwick FNA Jazzman, Eden Nemesis / Bergantino EX112S, Eastman MD305 & other stuff...

shzbard
Orange Master

Post by shzbard » Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:18 pm

I know, i was kinda reffering to the strat...
bad way of putting stuff into words. im not good at that. often i ask questions like "how long will it take?", and people will be like, what will take how long? I think about stuff and seem to think everyone is thinking the same thing....
crusha

irish_admiral
Prince of Orange

Post by irish_admiral » Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:21 pm

Know what you mean. I've got a bad habit of replying to a text message someone sent two weeks ago as if they'd sent it 5 minutes beforehand... no preamble, just straight into it. It's quite funny watching them react in a slightly panicked way sometimes.
Joe

G(sus) saves

silverneedle

Post by silverneedle » Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:26 pm

Orange 2x12's are not easy to find used in the US. They can be hard to find new sometimes too. I had to wait a month to get mine. There is a used one on ebay right now *winkwink* the first i've seen in awhile. Brand new, all Orange products are exactly the same price from every dealer I've ever looked into.

bclaire
Forum Moderator

Post by bclaire » Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:36 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Gibsongirl</i>
<br />thanx guys for the welcome!! i put my country(USA) on my profile...hey whats the cheapest 2x12 any of you have paid for or seen? orange that is :D

Hi Gibsongirl- welcome to the forum but forum rules are no talking prices on the forum...

Check with dealers if you want to get pricing info.

Billy

ceddyluv82
Orange Master

Post by ceddyluv82 » Sat Apr 16, 2005 3:22 am

Hi Gibson girl, take a look at these links... its a price list for Oranges..

<font size="4">AD PRICELIST</font id="size4">

http://www.orangeamps.com/products/ad_compare_USA.html

<font size="4">ROCKER-VERB PRICELIST</font id="size4">

http://www.orangeamps.com/products/Rock ... e_USA.html

Its an official price list from Orange.;)

<b><font size="1">EX-Resident village idiot</font id="size1"></b>

orangenoise
Orange Expert

Post by orangenoise » Sat Apr 16, 2005 3:24 am

Ceddy know you probably want to check this out!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 60560&rd=1
-<font color="orange"><b>orangenoise</b></font id="orange">

http://www.myspace.com/orangenoise

ceddyluv82
Orange Master

Post by ceddyluv82 » Sat Apr 16, 2005 3:47 am

thanks duuuuuuude! I just bought it! LOL

orangenoise
Orange Expert

Post by orangenoise » Sat Apr 16, 2005 3:56 am

AWESOME! :D Glad you finaly got one! Congrats... I almost pulled the trigger; but then I thought about you.

ceddyluv82
Orange Master

Post by ceddyluv82 » Sat Apr 16, 2005 3:59 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by orangenoise</i>
<br />AWESOME! :D Glad you finaly got one! Congrats... I almost pulled the trigger; but then I thought about you.

:oops::oops: Aw thanks alot bro! You really should have bought it because if it wasent for you I wouldnt have seen it until later tonite.... and it would have been gone. :) I really appreciate you thought of me.... I feel kind of bad now that you wanted it... but since you DID think of me... well you know what happened LOL [:p] Thanks again!!!8)

orangenoise
Orange Expert

Post by orangenoise » Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:07 am

I was only going to buy it to re-sell at a higher price. Surprised that the seller was only asking that much! [:p] Anyways... don't want to step on any forum rules... so I won't continue with the price talk. But I knew that you've been really wanting one. Congrats! Is it for you or your bros? Couldn't remember... In any case let us know why its considered the best amp ever! :D

ceddyluv82
Orange Master

Post by ceddyluv82 » Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:10 am

My bro will get to play it whenever he wants.... but this puppy is ALL MINE!!! Funny... I ask about an AD5 because I wanted to get a small amp for messing around on guitar... and I just got a 140 watt LEAD amp... lol. I didnt buy it just for that though.... I love Oranges.. and this just found a permanant home. WEeeeeeeee!:D:D