LETS SEE SOME PEDALBOARDS!!!

Orange Amps General Forum

Moderator: bclaire

OU818
Orange Master

Re: LETS SEE SOME PEDALBOARDS!!!

Post by OU818 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:31 am

Although the Hall of Fame and Corona Chorus will soon be replaced with an Earthquakers Device Dispatch Master and Organizer.
Orange Gear:
AD200B MkIII
OBC810

Non-Orange:
Bergantino NXT212
Bergantino Forte D
Woogie Lessie
Laney DBV-410

Basses:
Ernie Ball Stingray 4H
Rickenbacker 4003
Gibson Midtown Signature
Gibson Thunderbird
Gibson Nikki Sixx Thunderbird
Gibson Les Paul Bass

Incubus
Rocker

Post by Incubus » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:15 am

From a gig this weekend.
I basically only use the fuzz and the reverb.

peanuts
Tiny Terror

Post by peanuts » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:53 am

Last edited by peanuts on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jondog
Duke of Orange

Post by Jondog » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:10 am

Incubus wrote:From a gig this weekend.

How do you like the reverb? I've had one for about a month now and am convinced it's one of the nicest digital spring reverbs I've used.

WAWBanks
Orange Hero

Post by WAWBanks » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:58 pm

Oinkbanana!

Incubus
Rocker

Post by Incubus » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:40 pm

Jondog wrote:
Incubus wrote:From a gig this weekend.
How do you like the reverb? I've had one for about a month now and am convinced it's one of the nicest digital spring reverbs I've used.
It's as close as it gets in a pedal :)

I really like it, by far the best pedal-reverb I've had.

DiabloS
Orange Master

Post by DiabloS » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:53 am

Kind of a crappy pic, Ipod touch doesn't have a good camera but you get the idea.

DOWNLOAD THE DIABLO STRANGE EP FOR FREE HERE -> http://diablostrange.bandcamp.com

Currently own:
Dual Terror
Micro Terror
PPC212OB

Used to own:
Thunderverb 50
Rocker 30
Tiny Terror

Bensen
Orange Master

Post by Bensen » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:30 am

peanuts wrote:...
Just checked out your bandcamp and really like your music. The setup is quite impressive, do you have roadies ;D

peanuts
Tiny Terror

Post by peanuts » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:38 am

Last edited by peanuts on Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ade
Orange Hero

Post by Ade » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:10 am

L to R: Wattson Super Fuzz, MJM London Fuzz (rehoused), Boss DF-2 Super Feedbacker & Distortion, Tym Guitars Tone Boost

L to R: The Source, Wattson Super Fuzz, MJM London Fuzz (rehoused), Maxon AD-999 Analog Delay, Tym Guitars Tone Boost, Peterson Strobe 2

L to R: Maxon AD-999 Analog Delay, Tym Guitars Fuzz, The Source, Ibanez FLL Flanger, Tym Guitars Big Mudd, Boss OD-1 Overdrive, Peterson Strobe 2, Tym Guitars Tone Boost, AD50 boost switch, Crybaby Classic Wah
Orange AD15/12 - Orange AD50 - 1975 PPC412

Jondog
Duke of Orange

Post by Jondog » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:09 pm

Ade wrote:Image
L to R: Wattson Super Fuzz, MJM London Fuzz (rehoused), Boss DF-2 Super Feedbacker & Distortion, Tym Guitars Tone Boost

L to R: The Source, Wattson Super Fuzz, MJM London Fuzz (rehoused), Maxon AD-999 Analog Delay, Tym Guitars Tone Boost, Peterson Strobe 2

L to R: Maxon AD-999 Analog Delay, Tym Guitars Fuzz, The Source, Ibanez FLL Flanger, Tym Guitars Big Mudd, Boss OD-1 Overdrive, Peterson Strobe 2, Tym Guitars Tone Boost, AD50 boost switch, Crybaby Classic Wah
Nice pedals, do you use these setups frequently and just swap pedals out when they are required?

Ade
Orange Hero

Post by Ade » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:03 pm

Jondog wrote:

Nice pedals, do you use these setups frequently and just swap pedals out when they are required?
Hey thanks. For a couple of years the Fuzz Face and the Super Fuzz where my main two dirt pedals with a Ragemaster clone, then the Tym Tone boost replaced that for boost. I like the limitations of the FF and the challenge of using it and the boost with my volume knob to cover overdrive, distortion & fuzz. The Super Fuzz is for the specific 60s fuzz tone for that garagey sound when required. Lately I've been swinging between the Watson Super Fuzz and the Tym Fuzz. They're similar, but strictly speaking the Tym Fuzz is I think a FY-2 style http://www.tymguitars.com.au/?p=6982 while the Wattson is the FYI-6 type http://wattson-fx.com/products.html. As other pedals creep in I contemplate whether I can do without these types of Fuzzes. The Boss DF-2 was really good for getting grungy type tones but I've decide I can live without it. I then decided I needed a delay on there, hence the Maxon got a guernsey. I like the idea of a Flanger or Trem more than I probably use them so when space is tight, they get ditched for yet another dirt pedal. I've recently swapped out the FF for the Tym Big Mudd http://www.tymguitars.com.au/?p=5622, though oddly enough I like it better when the buffer from the OD-1 is slamming it even though it defeats the ability to clean it up with the guitar's volume. As mentioned elsewhere, I'm currently enamoured with my old OD-1 and have also a '79 MXR D+ that will go on there. And lately I've been contemplating an EHX Holy Grail instead of the Maxon delay. :shock:

So yeah, the short answer is I do change them around a bit but I find I'm on a constant quest to have only the barest minimum of pedals to achieve the spectrum of my sonic palette. ("cough/wanker" :wink:) I bought a pedal train jr and figure I'll restrict myself only to what will fit on that amount of real estate.

But I also just bought a Catalinbread WIIO so something has to go! I'll update the pics when my board is perfect! :lol:

Adrian
Orange AD15/12 - Orange AD50 - 1975 PPC412

OU818
Orange Master

Post by OU818 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:39 pm

WAWBanks wrote:Oinkbanana!
I used to have that exact same Laney 2x10.
Orange Gear:
AD200B MkIII
OBC810

Non-Orange:
Bergantino NXT212
Bergantino Forte D
Woogie Lessie
Laney DBV-410

Basses:
Ernie Ball Stingray 4H
Rickenbacker 4003
Gibson Midtown Signature
Gibson Thunderbird
Gibson Nikki Sixx Thunderbird
Gibson Les Paul Bass

Jondog
Duke of Orange

Post by Jondog » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:59 pm

Ade wrote:
Jondog wrote:

Hey thanks. For a couple of years the Fuzz Face and the Super Fuzz where my main two dirt pedals with a Ragemaster clone, then the Tym Tone boost replaced that for boost. I like the limitations of the FF and the challenge of using it and the boost with my volume knob to cover overdrive, distortion & fuzz. The Super Fuzz is for the specific 60s fuzz tone for that garagey sound when required. Lately I've been swinging between the Watson Super Fuzz and the Tym Fuzz. They're similar, but strictly speaking the Tym Fuzz is I think a FY-2 style http://www.tymguitars.com.au/?p=6982 while the Wattson is the FYI-6 type http://wattson-fx.com/products.html. As other pedals creep in I contemplate whether I can do without these types of Fuzzes. The Boss DF-2 was really good for getting grungy type tones but I've decide I can live without it. I then decided I needed a delay on there, hence the Maxon got a guernsey. I like the idea of a Flanger or Trem more than I probably use them so when space is tight, they get ditched for yet another dirt pedal. I've recently swapped out the FF for the Tym Big Mudd http://www.tymguitars.com.au/?p=5622, though oddly enough I like it better when the buffer from the OD-1 is slamming it even though it defeats the ability to clean it up with the guitar's volume. As mentioned elsewhere, I'm currently enamoured with my old OD-1 and have also a '79 MXR D+ that will go on there. And lately I've been contemplating an EHX Holy Grail instead of the Maxon delay. :shock:

So yeah, the short answer is I do change them around a bit but I find I'm on a constant quest to have only the barest minimum of pedals to achieve the spectrum of my sonic palette. ("cough/wanker" :wink:) I bought a pedal train jr and figure I'll restrict myself only to what will fit on that amount of real estate.

But I also just bought a Catalinbread WIIO so something has to go! I'll update the pics when my board is perfect! :lol:

Adrian
Cool, thanks for the short answer...after the long one! :lol:

DiabloS
Orange Master

Post by DiabloS » Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:50 pm

Ade wrote: So yeah, the short answer is I do change them around a bit but I find I'm on a constant quest to have only the barest minimum of pedals to achieve the spectrum of my sonic palette. ("cough/wanker" :wink:) I bought a pedal train jr and figure I'll restrict myself only to what will fit on that amount of real estate.
Adrian
That's exactly what I use to limit myself for my main setup, I'll only use what I can fit on my Pedaltrain Jr.
DOWNLOAD THE DIABLO STRANGE EP FOR FREE HERE -> http://diablostrange.bandcamp.com

Currently own:
Dual Terror
Micro Terror
PPC212OB

Used to own:
Thunderverb 50
Rocker 30
Tiny Terror