LETS SEE SOME PEDALBOARDS!!!

Orange Amps General Forum

Moderator: bclaire

Neiloler
Lord of Orange

Post by Neiloler » Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:56 pm

I'm planning on building a new pedal board to get some better stuff going, but here's what we've got so far. It was taken at the recording space yesterday, and it's way tusseled from being switched around.

blacklight_uk
Orange Master

Post by blacklight_uk » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:14 pm

Plus a Korg Pitchblack and soon to be joined by a couple of new splurges. Not sure what yet though :D

The two pedals on the top right are both BYOC pedals i built. The one on the left is a vintage Rat clone and the one on the right is a vintage Big Muff clone. Both sound AWESOME!
Josh

Norrin Radd
Duke of Orange

Post by Norrin Radd » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:16 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by blacklight_uk</i>
<br />Image

Plus a Korg Pitchblack and soon to be joined by a couple of new splurges. Not sure what yet though :D
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Uhhhh...what is all that? :)
Greg

blacklight_uk
Orange Master

Post by blacklight_uk » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:21 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Norrin Radd</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by blacklight_uk</i>
<br />Image

Uhhhh...what is all that? :)

Haha well!

Kaoss Pad on the left, Rat clone, Muff clone, Nano Stone, TC Nova Delay and my channel switcher. Plus a Pitchblack and i also have a Blackstar HT-Dist i forgot to mention...which incidentally is my favourite pedal lol.
Josh

blackcloud45
Orange Master

Post by blackcloud45 » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:45 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Neiloler</i>
<br />I'm planning on building a new pedal board to get some better stuff going, but here's what we've got so far. It was taken at the recording space yesterday, and it's way tusseled from being switched around.

Neil,

What's the little grey switch for? What enclosure is that and wher edid you get it? That's sweet! Be great for some of my 'little' ideas...

http://hypersoulrocks.com/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.myspace.com/lovea45" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Orphin
Duke of Orange

Post by Orphin » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:49 pm

Here's my current board. I keep it kind of simple:

<br />
RMC Picture Wah - Keeley Comp - Strobostomp 1 - EHX Memory Man

Here's all the pedals I have. The Hot Cake is just a borrow:

David
I'm speaking out of my a$$. Yours might differ.

Neiloler
Lord of Orange

Post by Neiloler » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:58 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by blackcloud45</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Neiloler</i>
<br />I'm planning on building a new pedal board to get some better stuff going, but here's what we've got so far. It was taken at the recording space yesterday, and it's way tusseled from being switched around.

Neil,

What's the little grey switch for? What enclosure is that and wher edid you get it? That's sweet! Be great for some of my 'little' ideas...

I found that size of box at a local mom-n-pop electronics shop. It's kind of over kill for what I wanted, haha, it's got a rubber O-ring liner so it's waterproof! "I got it because I do a lot of underwater gigs!" ;) I think Mouser has a lot of project boxes, some really great small ones.

Oh, and the box is just a tap tempo box for the RC-2, so it just is a always-connected temporary off switch (non-latching).

Joey22

Post by Joey22 » Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:03 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ckyratm</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Joey22</i>
<br />How do you like the EH Electric Mistress?
Its pretty cool, both the chorus and flanger sound great and you can mix the two of them together quite nicely. I only have the Boss flanger on there so that I never have to remember to change settings on the Mistress when I play shows. I think I may replace the Boss flanger with some sort of Phaser.

Cool, thanks!!!

mr_william
Orange Master

Post by mr_william » Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:09 pm

this is the most recent.. picked up an eb volume pedal since then..
Will.
Bink wrote:Will you're a genius!! :D
Randy Bass wrote:For the record, mr_william is a genius :D .

notagain

Post by notagain » Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:11 am

This is what I have finally decided to use these days.
No more, no less. Have to wire it up cause I will be
using it tomorrow night.

Neiloler
Lord of Orange

Post by Neiloler » Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:04 am

That's a great looking bunch Mark, is that a pedal train board it's on? How do you like that pedal board?

Ace
Tiny Terror

Post by Ace » Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:49 am

I added my old Boss CE-5 to the mix this week. Also waiting on a vox satchurator.

notagain

Post by notagain » Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:03 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Neiloler</i>
<br />That's a great looking bunch Mark, is that a pedal train board it's on? How do you like that pedal board?

I love the pedal train, I got the small one on
purpose so I couldn't use too many pedals...

Hope you have a great weekend![:p]

DonKunto
Rocker

Post by DonKunto » Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:08 pm

No Pics, but the collection includes...

EH Deluxe Memory Man echo/chorus/vibrato
EH Microsynth guitar synthesizer
EH Deluxe Electric Mistress flanger
EH Small Stone phaser
EH Small Clone chorus
EH Screaming Tree treble booster
EH Big Muff Pi fuzz(70's NYC version and newer Russian version)
EH Octave Multiplexer
EH Holy Grail reverb
70's DOD analog delay
MXR Zakk Wylde overdrive
MXR Distortion + (script logo)
MXR Microamp boost
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix FuzzFace (the blue one)
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Wah
Dunlop standard Crybaby Wah
Roger Mayer Spifire fuzz
Roland RE-101 Space Echo
Korg DT10 tuner

Current live setup is:
Gibson Les Paul Standard/heavily basterdized Fender Telecaster->Jimi Hendrix Wah->Screaming Tree->NYC Big Muff->Deluxe Memory Man->Tuner->AD140 + PPC412

PopnFresh
Orange Master

Post by PopnFresh » Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:49 am

Mines a mess at the moment!

Korg DT-10, into an Ibanez Tube Screamer reissue, a Boss Blues Driver, a MXR distortion, EH Russian Small Stone, EH Clone Theory. Then there's the Marshall Channel Switcher for my Ashdown, and the Fender one for my Twin Reverb, an acoustic pedal I use for messing about with. The Orange thing is a fuzz pedal I designed, its not working 100% yet though.