LETS SEE SOME PEDALBOARDS!!!

Orange Amps General Forum

Moderator: bclaire

bassdrop
Orange Master

Re: LETS SEE SOME PEDALBOARDS!!!

Post by bassdrop » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:39 pm

Macahan- definitely long time! Nice pedal board. This is for bass, I'm assuming? Supremely jealous of your Retrospec Squeezebox. We do have the Polytune and BassDrive2 in common- how do you like the FatBoost? Do you click it in occasionally or is it more of an on-all-the-time thing? I'm using a Radial BigMixas a boost/buffer right now, leaving that and the BassDrive2 on most of the time, and was considering getting a FatBoost to replace it.
mmmmmm drop

Guthrie Matthews Method
http://www.guthriematthews.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Modified Fender Custom Shop Jazz, Warmoth P/J clone,
Orange AD200 MkIII, Barefaced Compact

macahan
Orange Master

Post by macahan » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:49 pm

bassdrop wrote:Macahan- definitely long time! Nice pedal board. This is for bass, I'm assuming? Supremely jealous of your Retrospec Squeezebox. We do have the Polytune and BassDrive2 in common- how do you like the FatBoost? Do you click it in occasionally or is it more of an on-all-the-time thing? I'm using a Radial BigMixas a boost/buffer right now, leaving that and the BassDrive2 on most of the time, and was considering getting a FatBoost to replace it.
Yeah! This is for bass. The squeezebox is a new addition which i haven't tested properly yet. I use the fatboost as and OD. As you see i have plenty of od's and when they're all on at the same time i sometimes need an extra push.. ;) no, seriousely i use it to fatten the sound occasionaly without getting the extra gain.

bassdrop
Orange Master

Post by bassdrop » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:54 pm

I was going to ask whether you ever turn them all on together or just flip between them for different flavors. I just saw that Retrospec has started making the JuiceBox again. That hasn't been available for ages.
mmmmmm drop

Guthrie Matthews Method
http://www.guthriematthews.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Modified Fender Custom Shop Jazz, Warmoth P/J clone,
Orange AD200 MkIII, Barefaced Compact

macahan
Orange Master

Post by macahan » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:50 pm

bassdrop wrote:I was going to ask whether you ever turn them all on together or just flip between them for different flavors. I just saw that Retrospec has started making the JuiceBox again. That hasn't been available for ages.
They are starting to make the squeezebox aswell! I DO put them all on in a few songs and it sound like "BRAAAAAAAAAAMMMMM"... :)

Captain Bb
Tiny Terror

Post by Captain Bb » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:00 pm

jangle
Orange Hero

Post by jangle » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:19 pm

psilos

Post by psilos » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:08 am

This is my pedalboard. Its very portable also as you can have a small portable amp by running all the pedal chain through the hex english muffin preamp pedal and then into the EHX Caliber 22 Poweramp pedal

hellagnar Brosevelt
Orange Expert

Post by hellagnar Brosevelt » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:33 am

newest stage set up. So Stoked on this one.
http://blackdots.bandcamp.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Gray
Orange Expert

Post by Gray » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:38 am

My minimal board.

hellagnar Brosevelt
Orange Expert

Post by hellagnar Brosevelt » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:25 pm

Fuzz after dirt! We think alike. Do you run them together?
http://blackdots.bandcamp.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Gray
Orange Expert

Post by Gray » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:52 pm

Sometimes. I usually have the Blues Driver set with the level up and the gain down for a mid boost and i'll throw the muff on top of that if i'm playing something particularly dirty. I bought the muff about 5 years ago and i'm so glad that I did, when I look on eBay and see how inflated the prices have become.

Wired
Orange Master

Post by Wired » Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:58 am

-LK
RV50, Vox AC30, Gibson LP Trad '14, Gibson ES-335 '04, PRS Cu24 '10, Fender Tele Pro, Gretsch Powerjet

Jondog
Duke of Orange

Post by Jondog » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:08 pm

Guitar>Polytune>DC9 Compressor>535Q Crybaby>POG2>Uni-Vibe>Phase 90>2 TBypass Looper/amp channel select(1st loop-Monarch Overdrive>DS-1)(2nd loop-Fuzz Factory clone>FuzzGod II)>Micro Chorus>BB Preamp>Red Witch Pentavoval Tremelo>Strymon Timeline>Boss Fender 63 Spring Reverb>Boss RC-3 Loop Station.
Not hooked up but in the pic are a Digitech Synth Wah and a Mooer Shimverb. Shimverb is going to be dismantled and turned into a boost pedal...eventually, it sucks as a reverb.

jason41224
Orange Master

Post by jason41224 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:13 pm

Jondog wrote:Image
Guitar>Polytune>DC9 Compressor>535Q Crybaby>POG2>Uni-Vibe>Phase 90>2 TBypass Looper/amp channel select(1st loop-Monarch Overdrive>DS-1)(2nd loop-Fuzz Factory clone>FuzzGod II)>Micro Chorus>BB Preamp>Red Witch Pentavoval Tremelo>Strymon Timeline>Boss Fender 63 Spring Reverb>Boss RC-3 Loop Station.
Not hooked up but in the pic are a Digitech Synth Wah and a Mooer Shimverb. Shimverb is going to be dismantled and turned into a boost pedal...eventually, it sucks as a reverb.
8) so much win on that board! how's the dunlop vibe? i'm thinking about getting their Hendrix 70th bday Vibe when it comes out in a month or so.
Jason
Rocker 30
too many pedals

Jondog
Duke of Orange

Post by Jondog » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:20 pm

Really like it! I just got it not too long ago. I've wanted one for a long time, but since they're discontinued theyre tough to come across. I had a micro vibe previous which is a great effect pedal, but it was too uni-vibe, too much sweep and altered my tone quite a bit. I keep the Dunlop on the vintage mode with the intensity maxed, just a nice vibe sound. The only downfall I find with it, is its hardwire bypass rather than true bypass, and the signal drops when engaged for a split second. I may sell it one day and get a Fulltone Deja vibe.