LETS SEE SOME PEDALBOARDS!!!

Orange Amps General Forum

Moderator: bclaire

space-boy
Orange Expert

Re: LETS SEE SOME PEDALBOARDS!!!

Post by space-boy » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:05 am

Ok. The collect for mselego's pedalboard starts now!
It's wrong to wish on space hardware

cvansickle

Post by cvansickle » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:24 pm

Howard wrote:The Midibuddy is one of the best deals I've ever seen! That's a great piece of gear and you can get them for cheap. I have 2!
I use the MidiBuddy to control my t.c. electronic G-Major and the effects loop pedals I keep in my rack. All the pedalboard stuff is still controlled at the pedals themselves.

Here's the rack:

Death Or Glory - Who Dares Wins!

Howard
Orange Hero

Post by Howard » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:02 pm

looks good man!

Click or copy and paste : http://www.myspace.com/theoneampover" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

jason41224
Orange Master

Post by jason41224 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:11 am

:D
i think my new favorite pedal is that Diamond Trem. such a great sounding pedal, with SO many features and so many sonic possibilities. i wrote a song just messing around with it; especially in combination with the wah (which sounds freakin' incredible as well!)
Jason
Rocker 30
too many pedals

AJS19
Orange Expert

Post by AJS19 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:11 am

Please, call me Austin.
My Gear List

mr_william
Orange Master

Post by mr_william » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:33 pm

resurecting this old thread as i've been checking it out lately!
i'm going to be going through several changes in the up coming weeks and thought i'd share!

the boards got a few features built in, a dpdt a/b selector for using 2 guitars on the input, a direct out (via the tuner - handy for an electro acoustic whilst still being able to use the tuner!)

eb volume pedal into an eb wah - green led's!

the wobo proglooper is the brains behind the operation. loops 2, 3 and 4 are infront of the amp, loop 1's in the fx's loop but can be patched in after loop 4 to run before the amp it it hasnt got an fx's loop - clever!

in loop 2 is the treble boost, tube screamer and clean boost - all soon to be replaced by a 3 in 1 booster i'm having custom made. each effect being selectable by a rotary switch as i dont stack them.

loop 3, the catalinbread silverkiss and the tc electronic vintage distortion, considering ditching the vintage distortion, undecided!

loop 4, the big muff, again considering replacing this - not sure with what yet!

these go into the front of the amp

in loop 1 is an origional cs9 chorus and a reissue ad9. the echo1 is going, not because i dont like it, it offeres a cleaner alternative to the ad9 however, i picked up a line6 m5 today, which will function in the loop as a delay/flanger/phaser/trem etc. kind of a jack of all trades for the stuff i dont use often! not on there as i need to spend a lot of time with it to get used to it!

after i've swopped the boost, decided about the big muff and the vintage distortion and a channel switching pedal i need a rebuild will be in order as this board is MASSIVE!
Will.
Bink wrote:Will you're a genius!! :D
Randy Bass wrote:For the record, mr_william is a genius :D .

Wired
Orange Master

Post by Wired » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:36 pm

thats my latest incarnation
-LK
RV50, Vox AC30, Gibson LP Trad '14, Gibson ES-335 '04, PRS Cu24 '10, Fender Tele Pro, Gretsch Powerjet

ProgRockAbuse

Post by ProgRockAbuse » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:10 pm

no board as such at the moment, to be honest i'm getting a bit fed up of my pedals. been using the OCD for a while, but i thing i want to strip it down to maybe just a channel switch and some kinda boost/od/drive. think i'll sell them all and maybe get a EP booster or something like that.
Fender Classic Player Baja Tele/Classic Player 60's Strat

Orange Dual Terror
Purple Torres 2x10 Cabinet (vintage 30 & greenback)

jason41224
Orange Master

Post by jason41224 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:35 pm

updated pic is imminent...since i took my last one, i sold my TC Nova Repeater for a El Capistan (which in turn is about to be replaced by the Timeline), and i just sold my wah for what will soon be either a Phase 90 or a Small Stone. I'm also ditching my Diamond Tremolo and getting a Reverb, a Fuzz, and possibly an Xotic AC Booster.
Jason
Rocker 30
too many pedals

Wired
Orange Master

Post by Wired » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:22 pm

jason41224 wrote:updated pic is imminent...since i took my last one, i sold my TC Nova Repeater for a El Capistan (which in turn is about to be replaced by the Timeline), and i just sold my wah for what will soon be either a Phase 90 or a Small Stone. I'm also ditching my Diamond Tremolo and getting a Reverb, a Fuzz, and possibly an Xotic AC Booster.
what did you like about the El Capistan that made you wanna go with the timeline? I'm looking at a Capistan to replace my Malekko 616 right now...

instead of the phase 90 or small stone look at the Retro Sonic Phaser. A lot like the Phase 90, but has control for volume. I love it!
-LK
RV50, Vox AC30, Gibson LP Trad '14, Gibson ES-335 '04, PRS Cu24 '10, Fender Tele Pro, Gretsch Powerjet

jason41224
Orange Master

Post by jason41224 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:13 pm

Wired wrote:
jason41224 wrote:what did you like about the El Capistan that made you wanna go with the timeline? I'm looking at a Capistan to replace my Malekko 616 right now...

instead of the phase 90 or small stone look at the Retro Sonic Phaser. A lot like the Phase 90, but has control for volume. I love it!
I love basically everything about the El Cap. the sound is to die for. tons of control over it, and it really doesn't have a bad sound in it. the looper is more of a toy than a live tool, but if that doesn't bother you, spring for it. it's an incredible delay pedal with a ton of options on hand. I'm getting the Timeline mainly for the presets, as well as the extra delay modes (Ice, Filter, and Lo-Fi all look super)

and i'm considering the Retro Sonic, but i don't feel justified spending $150 on something i only use once in a while. i can snag either a Phase 90 or a Small Stone used around here for under $50 easily
Jason
Rocker 30
too many pedals

Wired
Orange Master

Post by Wired » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:18 am

yea.... i got a problem
-LK

hellagnar Brosevelt
Orange Expert

Post by hellagnar Brosevelt » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:30 am

Nork wrote:updated..

A Timmy beside a sweet honey! You sir must be a dirt connoisseur
http://blackdots.bandcamp.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

conkerandco
Tiny Terror

Post by conkerandco » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:03 pm

My pedalboard. This is the first thing i bought when i got my first job in October. :D

macahan
Orange Master

Post by macahan » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:46 pm

LOOONG time, no see.