Orange ppc212 (orange)
Orange micro crush!!
www.myspace.com/mybroken101

Wired
Orange Master

Post by Wired » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:40 pm

sitonka wrote:Image
ohhhhh gooody goody goody!!!

How the Supersonic Fuzz Gun? Hows the ooh-wah II?

I've always wanted to have a go at those two but never had the chance!

I really like the toys on yoru board!
-LK
RV50, Vox AC30, Gibson LP Trad '14, Gibson ES-335 '04, PRS Cu24 '10, Fender Tele Pro, Gretsch Powerjet

sitonka

Post by sitonka » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:37 pm

Wired wrote:
sitonka wrote:Image
ohhhhh gooody goody goody!!!

How the Supersonic Fuzz Gun? Hows the ooh-wah II?

I've always wanted to have a go at those two but never had the chance!

I really like the toys on yoru board!
Fuzz gun is great! and the ooh wah is good, but has limited use! I have the FG and OW in a feedback loop and you can use them individually or blend them together for sonic textures. The oscillator on the FG is really cool. It is fun to loop with the dl4. You have to tune it with the tuner pedal and create harmonised drones of fuzz, modulated through the ooh Wah!! Hours of fun!
Orange Rockerverb 50h(black)
Orange ppc212 (orange)
Orange micro crush!!
www.myspace.com/mybroken101

Fred the Shred
Rocker

Post by Fred the Shred » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:05 pm

My usual live pedalboard. Works like a charm, and does a mighty good job at it, while allowing me to leave the pedal collection home where it belongs, in most cases.

Ace
Tiny Terror

Post by Ace » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:13 pm

Im taking the easy route for now. Got tired of all the fuss of single pedals.

adamanteus
Orange Hero

Post by adamanteus » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:11 am

i just got a pedaltrain pro (sold my SKB board - hated it) and added a couple effects: an mxr blue box and a line 6 rotomachine. plus i added a voodoo labs PP2 and a dunlop brick.

i'll post some pics when i get a chance. but, the pedaltrain board RULES! and the power supplies are dead silent.

don't have much more room on the board though thinking about some type of chorus, a second phaser and maybe a POG.

Neiloler
Lord of Orange

Post by Neiloler » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:29 am

Pedal Trains are great, very sturdy, and even the "softshell" case they make is great, very sturdy stuff.

Fred the Shred
Rocker

Post by Fred the Shred » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:04 pm

they are indeed, hence the one you see with my compact setup velcro'd to it in the pic. :) Not the only the pedalboard itself is great, but the velcro itself will not let you down. It has such a tight bond that, in order to take the M13 off, I have to use my foot as a lever! :shock:

WAWBanks
Orange Hero

Post by WAWBanks » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:41 am

Nasty macbook camera photos.
Fell out with my Hyperpak Dirty Channel for a while in favor of the TT's gain knob, but I really needed cleans out of my TT and forgave it and it totally sings with the microamp in front of it!

I run my little mixer (usualy synth and iphone) and guitar signal into the DL4 then mono out through the rest and the A/B switch switches between DI into the PA and my Tiny Terror, since I never play more than one instrument at a time, I footswitch between where they're going.

Neiloler
Lord of Orange

Post by Neiloler » Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:23 pm

WAWBanks, how do you like that Vocal Box? I've been looking at getting it for some crazy music projects I'd like to do this summer. What do you think about that thing? Tell me, tell me, tell me! :) You can't tell me too much.

Rocksully
Orange Expert

Post by Rocksully » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:24 pm

Here is my current setup, but Im about to change everything around once my Skreddy Echo FINALLY arrives this week. WOO HOO!!

WAWBanks
Orange Hero

Post by WAWBanks » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:46 pm

Neiloler wrote:WAWBanks, how do you like that Vocal Box? I've been looking at getting it for some crazy music projects I'd like to do this summer. What do you think about that thing? Tell me, tell me, tell me! :) You can't tell me too much.
It's awesome! I barely ever use it with guitar. It lives mainly on the vocoder setting and I run some sweet sounds out of my Moog Little Phatty through it and get my robovoice on. It's good fun to play with, I could mess with it for hours.

total ball-ache that it doesn't like being daisy chained though! If you try, you just get a mega hummmmm. Trying to minimize my pedalboard at the moment though! If they made one with just the Vocoder and in the size of the tiny pedals that EHX do, I'd be all over that instead. Of course - we can all imagine totally awesome pedals that'll never get made. I like to use the harmony stuff for Beach Boys kinda stuff and it is good fun to play with if I'm doing an acoustic set with my looper aswell.

Also, since my last post I have gone back to disliking the Hyperpak Dirty Channel, it is too harsh! So now I'm back to the awesome TT distortion but have to play with the amp if I want a clean sound and such a thing isn't really handy when playing a gig;.

fred

Post by fred » Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:54 am

Neiloler
Lord of Orange

Post by Neiloler » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:12 am

Fred, you should try out the EH DDM, you might like it. ;)

Very cool board.

And way cool about the Vocoder. That's weird that it hums, are you talking the power is daisy chained or what?

tony_clifton
Orange Master

Post by tony_clifton » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:49 am

Why have those MXR Pedals a rubber sleeve over their knob? Is it so you can still see it but not change its position when you actually kick into it when turning it on/off?