orange tiny terror manual

Orange Amps General Forum

Moderator: bclaire

mr_william
Orange Master

Post by mr_william » Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:37 pm

orange tiny terror manual!

so yeah... thought i'd knock this out for anyone who wants it.. its not official or owt.. its got bits missing.. but like people say, its only untill orange do thier own official one.. which will hopefully be coming with the arival of the new website..

just save the link (its a word 2003 document!)

ive updated it with pictures of the back panel.. still not lucky enough to find one with the top off facing down for the tube layout section... and diagrams arent my strong point!..
Will.
Bink wrote:Will you're a genius!! :D
Randy Bass wrote:For the record, mr_william is a genius :D .

Satanic_Versus
Orange Master

Post by Satanic_Versus » Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:42 pm

cool!

Jon

Norrin Radd
Duke of Orange

Post by Norrin Radd » Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:47 pm

But it's online! How disenfranchising!
Greg

mr_william
Orange Master

Post by mr_william » Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:57 pm

dude.. i dig what ur sayin an all... but im not orange.. and i cant print it out and give it to everyone who's bought a tt can i!..

maybe people who find the forum, may find this.. and it might help them!...
Will.

Wired
Orange Master

Post by Wired » Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:59 pm

Kudo to you Will
-LK
RV50, Vox AC30, Gibson LP Trad '14, Gibson ES-335 '04, PRS Cu24 '10, Fender Tele Pro, Gretsch Powerjet

neonrust
Duke of Orange

Post by neonrust » Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:59 pm

Will....thats very cool man.8) Nice work.

BTW...Does anyone have a manual for the use of one of these though?.....
[:p](Joking;))[:p]
((((((((((((((((((((((((Andy))))))))))))))))))))

mr_william
Orange Master

Post by mr_william » Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:04 pm

im well versed in the use of many kinds of knobs andy!..

lets face it.. any1 who actually read it all the way through is proberbly quite bored.. but the brief section is whats gunna save orange from newbie's who break stuff by using guitar leads instead of speeker leads and claiming a new tt after blowing the output tranny..

theres more that could and should go into it from what ive just done already... theres no info on biasing or what tubes come in it as stock..
Will.

Pacemaker
Orange Expert

Post by Pacemaker » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:46 pm

Very very cool. Thanks for the effort Will!

Neiloler
Lord of Orange

Post by Neiloler » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:35 pm

I can't see the page of the tube layout. I bet if you PDF that bad boy Orange will hook you up Will!

mr_william
Orange Master

Post by mr_william » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:56 pm

i left it blank neil... didnt get round to it and couldnt find a suitable pic to referance to...

but seein as i did it off my own back... and STILL get criticised, im maybe a little reluctant to finish it!..

but theres some good ideas in there orange could maybe use... and a sheet directing them to the forum is all they'd need.. with manuals on the website or available via a request via a phonecall/email etc...

got no experiance producing pdf's... i'll look into it!.. and i had to sign up to a document hosting site too.. still theres people who its not good enough for...
Will.

mr_william
Orange Master

Post by mr_william » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:06 am

just found that looking for more pictures.. gunna update it a little (couldnt find any decent pics of the back panel before either, so im gunna add that in..

http://www.thomann.de/gb/prod_zoom_AR_196733.html
Will.

VanR
Rocker

Post by VanR » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:09 am

Nice job!
Tiny Terror Member #52

notagain

Post by notagain » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:13 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mr_william</i>
<br />i left it blank neil... didnt get round to it and couldnt find a suitable pic to referance to...

but seein as i did it off my own back... and STILL get criticized, im maybe a little reluctant to finish it!..

but theres some good ideas in there orange could maybe use... and a sheet directing them to the forum is all they'd need.. with manuals on the website or available via a request via a phonecall/email etc...

got no experiance producing pdf's... i'll look into it!.. and i had to sign up to a document hosting site too.. still theres people who its not good enough for...

my message to them.. "stick it up your arse"..
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Good for you! I did send you an email saying how great it was that you did this...If they want a pdf file let them convert it themselves.
You did all the work and deserve nothing but praise and thank you's.

This just show me that there are still many on the forum that never knew of, or are to new, to realize the comradely many of us have and that they are doing nothing but tear this great forum down...

Do not feel bad, be proud, you did a great thing! do not let these unsatisfied, members get you down. They are on my list to stear clear of going forward, I will tell you that!

You Rock Will, you have a heart of gold, you always try to help, and this is the treatment you get?

Keep up the good work, make yourself happy, you make more of us happy than the few malcontents out there.!

Have a great week! and you are right, tell em to stick it up their
arce!

DoctorJay
Orange Expert

Post by DoctorJay » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:30 am

I'll PDF it for you when it's finished and stable, say in a week. It'll only take a few minutes. I wouldn't know where to host it though, so will just send it back to you will. Easy peasy. I'm pretty sure I can just do it with Word 2007 or even openoffice.

I think it's great, although needs a little tidying up with format and a coupla typos. I can fix that up for you, coz I'm pedantic.

It seems you're still waiting to find a pic of the valves? Will you consider it finished when that's found? Let me know if you just give up and delete the page, because I reckon it's pretty cool regardless.

Good job Will, thanks.

I reckon also, it might be worth sending it to Orange, see what they think. Maybe the forum can produce the manuals!
Jarret
Duesenberg Starplayer TV, American Special Tele (white)
Alvarez AJ60 12-string Jumbo acoustic, Takamine EF340
TT, 410 Cabinet, H&K Tubemeister 18 combo
Meinl Pickup Cajon

rrrajo
Lord of Orange

Post by rrrajo » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:33 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mr_william</i>

but seein as i did it off my own back... and STILL get criticised, im maybe a little reluctant to finish it!..

and i had to sign up to a document hosting site too.. still theres people who its not good enough for...

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Indeed, Will.
Jimy...HM#5
--------------------