Post by d.vid » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:20 am

that ad5 is gonna be kickin'
-David

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Heartsndspades
Orange Master

Post by Heartsndspades » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:32 am

yessssssssssssss! my dreams of an ad5 have been answered!!!:D it better have a 12" speaker though , and i was hoping for a some shaping controls like treble and bass but oh well/
Bass: orange-ad200b, obc4x10, obc1x15/ ampeg b-15/ fender Jazz/ 74' gibson grabber/ peterson stobeostomp/ ehx deluxe memory man/ malekko b:assmaster/ voodoo labs pedal power 2+/ monster bass cables
Guitar: Fender 69' Tele Thinline/ Ampeg B-15
*korey*

zombie youth revolt
Orange Expert

Post by zombie youth revolt » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:14 am

i can't wait to see te pics of new amps
ex orange user :
Orange AD30R
Orange Rocker 30H
Orange Tiny Terror

current rig :
ESP LTD EC400VF
Mesa Boogie DC3
T-Rex Mudhoney
Budda Wah

Stooja
Tiny Terror

Post by Stooja » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:22 am

wow this sounds amazing, i can't wait for the OR50!
RV50 + PPC212
ibanez S470DX
boss dd-3
crybaby wah
mxr micro amp
mxr 10-band eq

http://www.myspace.com/the_paperfaces

Aslan
Orange Master

Post by Aslan » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:40 am

Guys, Orange amps have to be more addictive than cocaine + Meth + Heroin!!! 24 hours ago I was a happy, content, stable man, now all I can think about is a new OR50 and a AD5. We really need to start a 12 step program for those of us hopelessly addicted to Orange amps.

Gear:
Retro 50 & PPC212
RV50H & PPC212
65Amps Royal Albert
65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS David Grissom
PRS Prism
PRS Santana MD
PRS 305
PRS Hollowbody II single cut
PRS Sunburst 22

Bink
Orange Master

Post by Bink » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:41 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Heartsndspades</i>
<br />yessssssssssssss! my dreams of an ad5 have been answered!!!:D it better have a 12" speaker though , and i was hoping for a some shaping controls like treble and bass but oh well/
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
I doubt that unfortunately, although I too would like to see it with a 12" speaker. I suspect it will be a 10" the same as the previously released models...

As soon as the AD5 is released I will be putting in an order for one. The simplicity is what attracts me to it.
Chris
PRS CU22
Present: TT, PPC 112 (Heritage G12M)
Past: AD15
Image Image

Bink
Orange Master

Post by Bink » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:42 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Aslan</i>
<br />Guys, Orange amps have to be more addictive than cocaine + Meth + Heroin!!! 24 hours ago I was a happy, content, stable man, now all I can think about is a new OR50 and a AD5. We really need to start a 12 step program for those of us hopelessly addicted to Orange amps.
:?[:0]:D:D:D8) Count me in!
Chris
PRS CU22
Present: TT, PPC 112 (Heritage G12M)
Past: AD15
Image Image

Jacco428
Orange Master

Post by Jacco428 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:09 pm

AD5 sounds very nice !

fuzz
Orange Expert

Post by fuzz » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:08 pm

I need an OR50/tiny terror combo. fuuck, I'm never going to get this after I have to start paying off my loan, damn college to hell.
'86 Gibson SG-62
'83 Jap Squire 70s Strat ala Hendrix
Orange AD30R, DD20, Modded Fuzz Face, Jimi wah, Boss PS-3, RP80

Seth96
Tiny Terror

Post by Seth96 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:30 pm

Wow I'll definitely be getting an AD5...and speaking of 50 watt amps humbuckermusic.com just got another retro 50 in stock, only one though so get your butt on over there.
Mcgee!

GuitarRules
Tiny Terror

Post by GuitarRules » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:15 pm

One thing I am concerned about in regard to the OR50 (which is what I am gonna be saving for) is where it is going to be made?? I am going to be a little put off if they want 1500 dollars for this amp if its made in Korea or China......part of the Oranage mystique (ala Gibson) is that I am buying something with some English heritage.

Anyone else concerned about this?

Gibson LP Classic Gold Top
Epi Elitist LP Standard Plus
Epi Elitist 335
Genz-Benz El Diablo 60C 112
Tiny Terror!!! Jule Modded
Orange PPC212

VanR
Rocker

Post by VanR » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:23 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by GuitarRules</i>
<br />One thing I am concerned about in regard to the OR50 (which is what I am gonna be saving for) is where it is going to be made?? I am going to be a little put off if they want 1500 dollars for this amp if its made in Korea or China......part of the Oranage mystique (ala Gibson) is that I am buying something with some English heritage.

Yep I agree. I'm looking for the TT combo to come in around a K which is quite a bit for a Chinese made amp. Don't know that I will pay that much for it. If companies are going to outsource their production to Asia and pay 50 cents an hour to the workers then they should pass the savings on to the consumer. But far too often (like Celestion for example)) the prices never fall a cent. So the profit margin increases while the consumer feels shortchanged.
Tiny Terror Member #52

LOWATT
Tiny Terror

Post by LOWATT » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:38 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by GuitarRules</i>
<br />One thing I am concerned about in regard to the OR50 (which is what I am gonna be saving for) is where it is going to be made?? I am going to be a little put off if they want 1500 dollars for this amp if its made in Korea or China......part of the Oranage mystique (ala Gibson) is that I am buying something with some English heritage.

I agree with you totally. If Orange is going to start having their products outsourced they can count me out. Orange will then be no different than all of the other companies with cheaply made products and that makes me sad. I for one will pay a little extra for the real deal. Hopefully Orange will realize this and keep their heritage intact along with the quality.
Russell

MaxProphet
Orange Master

Post by MaxProphet » Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:19 pm

I'd prefer it if the OR50 is made in Korea. English labour is too expensive and chinese quality too sketchy.

GuitarRules
Tiny Terror

Post by GuitarRules » Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:39 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by MaxProphet</i>
<br />I'd prefer it if the OR50 is made in Korea. English labour is too expensive and chinese quality too sketchy.

I have no problem with that if they price it right!!!! But we all know where this amp is gonna be priced and it won't be cheap. If I want Chinese or korean (other than my TT[:(!]) I will go out and buy a Peavey amp :x

I am just glad I had my TT modded by Jule Potter cause he had to change some things to get it right (thanks to those wonderful high quality chinese parts) and I know it will last ;)

Gibson LP Classic Gold Top
Epi Elitist LP Standard Plus
Epi Elitist 335
Genz-Benz El Diablo 60C 112
Tiny Terror!!! Jule Modded
Orange PPC212