Myspace hits

Orange Amps General Forum

Moderator: bclaire

Satanic_Versus
Orange Master

Post by Satanic_Versus » Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:38 pm

weird, my Humanskill Myspace has so far today hit 146 plays when i left the house this morning it was 15

last night before i went to bed it was around 180

our "visit counter" went from 42*** to over 47*** in two days.

weird? on the norm we are lucky to get a play or 2 a day?

Jon

notagain

Post by notagain » Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:57 pm

one of em was me, cause I liked the tune
on your personal space.

Bandeapart
Orange Master

Post by Bandeapart » Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:03 pm

Did you change your photo or something? I noticed how shallow people were when my band added a photo (we were a new band before without any photos). We went from like 100 daily plays to about 900 a day (they're decreasing day by day though). That could have something to do with it.
Orange AD30TC, Rickenbacker 360, 52RI Tele

dirtythief
Orange Hero

Post by dirtythief » Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:05 pm

HAHAHA!
whats the deal with that picture?
Dirty Dude Done Dirt Cheap
Jesse

Satanic_Versus
Orange Master

Post by Satanic_Versus » Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:08 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by dirtythief</i>
<br />HAHAHA!
whats the deal with that picture?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

oh, this one.. Image :D :D

i put it as a joke to break balls with my drummer, but it turns out that i like it, i find it amusing, the part i like the most is that it says "Humans Kill" over the top of it :D, i just put that up like 2 weeks ago, the hits did not start untill two days ago so i dont think that was it.

Jon

Satanic_Versus
Orange Master

Post by Satanic_Versus » Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:19 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by notagain</i>
<br />one of em was me, cause I liked the tune
on your personal space.

Thanks Mark :)

Jon

pages plexitone
Orange Master

Post by pages plexitone » Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:54 pm

Jon, that picture disturbs me greatly...but I admire your marketing ability

-Joe

http://soundclick.com/blackvelvetelvis" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Purveyor of permanent hearing loss since 1978

Satanic_Versus
Orange Master

Post by Satanic_Versus » Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:57 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by pages plexitone</i>
<br />Jon, that picture disturbs me greatly...but I admire your marketing ability
LOL!..

wow! since i posted this thread about a half hour ago my plays went up to 218? and the visit counter is at 4876 ? from 4700

this makes no sense, i wounder if someone with a very busy myspace put our profile in there top list?

jon

pages plexitone
Orange Master

Post by pages plexitone » Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:06 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Bandeapart</i>
<br />Did you change your photo or something? I noticed how shallow people were when my band added a photo (we were a new band before without any photos). We went from like 100 daily plays to about 900 a day (they're decreasing day by day though). That could have something to do with it.

Uh, get a tighter shot of that woman and let the hits begin: ) The counter will climb :D

Nothing I've just said is in any way coded....much.

-Joe

http://soundclick.com/blackvelvetelvis" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Purveyor of permanent hearing loss since 1978

Dr Dildo
Tiny Terror

Post by Dr Dildo » Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:23 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by pages plexitone</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Bandeapart</i>
<br />Did you change your photo or something? <b>I noticed how shallow people were</b> when my band added a photo (we were a new band before without any photos). We went from like 100 daily plays to about 900 a day (they're decreasing day by day though). That could have something to do with it.

Uh, <b>get a tighter shot of that woman </b> and let the hits begin: ) The counter will climb :D

Nothing I've just said is in any way coded....much.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Yes. People are pretty shallow aren't they...

<font color="red"><font size="4"><b>Jasmine!</b></font id="size4"></font id="red">
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... 9&albumId=

[:p]
Slick Willy

Bandeapart
Orange Master

Post by Bandeapart » Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:29 pm

Haha. Oh yeah, we took more photos yesterday, they should be up on our page as soon as the other members (including Jasmine) wake up this morning and approve what they do or don't want on our page. I think our next shoot is gonna be mostly around Jasmine, kinda pinup style. We've already sold out! How do you keep people interested? Not by music, no way! It's all about the fotos!
Orange AD30TC, Rickenbacker 360, 52RI Tele

chrismathewsjr
Orange Master

Post by chrismathewsjr » Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:09 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Bandeapart</i>
<br />Haha. Oh yeah, we took more photos yesterday, they should be up on our page as soon as the other members (including Jasmine) wake up this morning and approve what they do or don't want on our page. I think our next shoot is gonna be mostly around Jasmine, kinda pinup style. We've already sold out! How do you keep people interested? Not by music, no way! It's all about the fotos!

I always wished I could find a hot chick for my band(s).

My dad always said, "Son, you aren't good looking, you're not talented, and you're not even that smart - so you're going to have to work doubly hard."

So that's what I do...
'74 Orange OR120 w/Contemporary Avatar 4x12 V30s
'04 Orange AD30 w/Traditional Avatar 2x12 w/G12H30s

http://www.jooniorstudios.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/chrismathewsjr/

Satanic_Versus
Orange Master

Post by Satanic_Versus » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:35 pm

weird, today is just another busy day. right now its over 200?

thats f'ed if you ask me, we are a nobody band and i don't ever spam the myspace or anything like that.

Jon

notagain

Post by notagain » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:41 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Satanic_Versus</i>
<br />weird, today is just another busy day. right now its over 200?

thats f'ed if you ask me, we are a nobody band and i don't ever spam the myspace or anything like that.

Jon

Stop it Jon, you are not a nobody band! I see great
growth in the past couple of years, as Mr. BrianGT constantly
tells me, stop putting yourself down. You have purpose and are
doing what you love. If I have to I will come over and give you
a "spanking"!

:D:D:D

shindigmachine
Orange Master

Post by shindigmachine » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:44 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by chrismathewsjr</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Bandeapart</i>
<br />Haha. Oh yeah, we took more photos yesterday, they should be up on our page as soon as the other members (including Jasmine) wake up this morning and approve what they do or don't want on our page. I think our next shoot is gonna be mostly around Jasmine, kinda pinup style. We've already sold out! How do you keep people interested? Not by music, no way! It's all about the fotos!

I always wished I could find a hot chick for my band(s).

My dad always said, <b>"Son, you aren't good looking, you're not talented, and you're not even that smart - so you're going to have to work doubly hard."</b>

So that's what I do...

did he kick ya in the cherries afterwards? [:p]

i was in a band with a hot chick singer a while back, but our drummer ended up kinda dating/fooling around with her, and it all dissolved because of that, he was pretty crappy to her. and one day she just up and moved to North Carolina. the drummer eventually got rediculously addicted to gambling, and the bass player became a drunk at 19. and that was that! another band that didn't make it out of the basement.
Hi. I'm Brad. i play a Gibson Melody Maker RI through a...

Orange RV100H &
Mesa Lone Star 410 w/2 Celestion G10s and 2 Weber Thames 10s

pedals; Barber Tone Press, Robert Keeley BD-2, EHX Micro POG, SIB Mr. Vibromatic, Line6 Echo Park, AKAI Headrush E2, and a custom loopmaster pedal. all on a furman SPB-8.

this band is done but a new one is in the works;
myspace.com/morninggrey734