me beloved board thread, please post pics.

Orange Amps General Forum

Moderator: bclaire

d.vid
Tiny Terror

Post by d.vid » Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:49 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">That's what I've been using on stage the last year or so, despite it being mostly disconnected in those photos.

Depending on the project, too... Then it's just me, a tuner, and a boost.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

3 DL4s?! thats interesting.
-David

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

chrismathewsjr
Orange Master

Post by chrismathewsjr » Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:23 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by d.vid</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">That's what I've been using on stage the last year or so, despite it being mostly disconnected in those photos.

Depending on the project, too... Then it's just me, a tuner, and a boost.

3 DL4s?! thats interesting.

The one on the floor is set as a sampler.

The next two have their six presets, the two closest to the trem pedal being the most commonly used delays, and then they get down to the specialty presets that are used for one part in one song that we play maybe once every three shows or so. That sampler gets USED and USED, though.

Chris Jr. = Dave Knudson * (Tom Morello + The Edge)
'74 Orange OR120 w/Contemporary Avatar 4x12 V30s
'04 Orange AD30 w/Traditional Avatar 2x12 w/G12H30s

http://www.jooniorstudios.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/chrismathewsjr/

yell tennis
Rocker

Post by yell tennis » Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:22 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by neonrust</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by yell tennis</i>
<br />Can anyone tell me if the T-Rex Fuel Tank Junior has an additional output jack (like the Pedal Power 2)... I can't think of the exact word for it right now. If it does, then it looks like a winner (I need it for my DMM).

Nope, it does not;):(....but I will be receiving 2 of them(FT JR's) today and I'll let you know how good they are.:D:D

BTW...I should have an updated pic of my board also.:)
I couldn't wait to hear your impressions of the FT Jr... I just ordered one. :D I can just plug the DMM into the power strip that I'd be powering the Fuel Tank with.

Rocksully
Orange Expert

Post by Rocksully » Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:57 am

Here is what Im running currently. I have a few more expression pedals that fit in the mix, only I wasnt using them today.

d.vid
Tiny Terror

Post by d.vid » Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:06 am

is that a keeley modded Ts9-dx? Flexi 4X2? how do you like it?
also, how do you like that RC booster? i hear good things about those...
-David

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Rocksully
Orange Expert

Post by Rocksully » Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:21 pm

I love the RC Booster. It remains on all the time. I rid myself of my old EQ pedal as the RC just does the trick. The Keeley TS9 is fantastic. I use it for Leads as it really can cut through a mix. Has a TON of volume. It is really a versatile pedal.

billynightingale
Orange Master

Post by billynightingale » Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:41 pm

The only changes that ever happen are I occasionally(depending on who I'm playing with and what music I'm playing), will take off either the cusack screamer, ps-3, or ph-1r and put a crowther hotcake on the board.

Bad Cat Hot Cat 30
Bad Cat 2x12

Jazzmaster, Telecaster, Stratocaster

Korg Pitchblack , MXR EVH Phase 90, Creation Audio mk 4.23 boost, Danelectro CC Fuzz, Ibanez de-7, boss cs-3, boss dc-2, Dr. Scientist Reverberator, TC Nova Delay

shindigmachine
Orange Master

Post by shindigmachine » Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:49 pm

here's mine as promised;

Digitech Digiverb, Line 6 Echo Park, SIB Mr. Vibromatic, Keeley BD-2, Barber Tone Press. and that big silver beast is a custom loopmaster switcher/looper. the far left switch is a loop for the reverb & delay, the next is for the vibrato & BD2, and the other two are for the orange's channel and reverb. the tone press is in front of everything, so when both loops are off, i have true bypass. i'd like to add an Akai headrush, Micro pog and a tremelo soon. but i really need to fix my guitars up first, they're all in a bit of rough shape.
Hi. I'm Brad. i play a Gibson Melody Maker RI through a...

Orange RV100H &
Mesa Lone Star 410 w/2 Celestion G10s and 2 Weber Thames 10s

pedals; Barber Tone Press, Robert Keeley BD-2, EHX Micro POG, SIB Mr. Vibromatic, Line6 Echo Park, AKAI Headrush E2, and a custom loopmaster pedal. all on a furman SPB-8.

this band is done but a new one is in the works;
myspace.com/morninggrey734

shindigmachine
Orange Master

Post by shindigmachine » Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:55 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by billynightingale</i>
<br />The only changes that ever happen are I occasionally(depending on who I'm playing with and what music I'm playing), will take off either the cusack screamer, ps-3, or ph-1r and put a crowther hotcake on the board.

what's with that dimension C pedal? i've seen a few of those before, nobody's ever really been able to tell me what it sounds like. is it kinda like the "filter matrix" mode on some EHX pedals?
Hi. I'm Brad. i play a Gibson Melody Maker RI through a...

Orange RV100H &
Mesa Lone Star 410 w/2 Celestion G10s and 2 Weber Thames 10s

pedals; Barber Tone Press, Robert Keeley BD-2, EHX Micro POG, SIB Mr. Vibromatic, Line6 Echo Park, AKAI Headrush E2, and a custom loopmaster pedal. all on a furman SPB-8.

this band is done but a new one is in the works;
myspace.com/morninggrey734