Orange Amps General Forum

Moderator: bclaire

BrianGT
Duke of Orange

Post by BrianGT » Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:44 am

:D:D

I am going to laugh myself to sleep tonight! :D
BrianGT
http://www.myspace.com/gentlethunderband" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

notagain

Post by notagain » Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:58 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by BrianGT</i>
<br />:D:D

I am going to laugh myself to sleep tonight! :D
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
If I ever have anything to do with putting a smile on
you face it is an excellent day for me!

Satanic_Versus
Orange Master

Post by Satanic_Versus » Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:44 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kittenface</i>
<br />IMHO to spend more than what a Monster costs (8" = $24.95 500 series @ Musicians Friend) is a BIG waste of $$ and is just plain stupid - IMHO
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

100% agreed, what sucks even more is that the low budget Monster Cables are terrible, worse than the average cheap cord, DONT EVER BUY THE CHEAP MONSTER CABLES, your better off with just average cheap cables.

i do like decent Monster cables for head to cab, after all your dealing with very expensive equipment and a bad cable could mean life or death. again DO NOT BUY A $15 DOLLAR SPEAKER CABLE FROM MONSTER, i got one of those and kept blowing fuses in my 73, it was the cheap Moster Cable :?

BTW, for pedals these are only $5.00 at GC and iv never had a problem.

Jon