WHITE orange amps??!?!

Orange Amps General Forum

Moderator: bclaire

Snitz User
Orange Master

Post by Snitz User » Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:17 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by alexauxier</i>
<br />God I'm tiring of Orange being compared to Matamp.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Image

:mrgreen:

fibersnake
Orange Expert

Post by fibersnake » Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:39 am

Alex,

Little sensitive are we! I can understand the marketing philosphy of putting the amps out on tour and there is nothing wrong with that. Do not know much about Monte and I am sure that he is a very good player. That is a good thing, but I was talking about Madonna and her show and sorry, when I see the videos I think of Madonna being sold.

That all said, let me just say, I am an Orange supporter, paid with my good money for an Orange when they were first brought back over to the states as part of the Gibson marriage. I am very proud of my OD120 that was made to original specs. I have also bought two of the newer models and am happy with them also, and fully expect to be buying a slant cab in the near future. There is also a good possibility of buying one of the customs before the end of the year.

So sorry if I hit a nerve or something, but there is no need to sell me on Orange, nor do I need to see Monte or anyone else playing something to be convinced what I should buy and I have and continue to buy Orange.

Other than that, commend Orange on bringing the product back up to the standards they have today based on the excellent ones started back in the 60's and hopefully they still listen to the customers including input and opinions no matter how good or bad they may be.

Don't piss on my back and tell me it's raining.

Sethery
Orange Hero

Post by Sethery » Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:38 am

Man i love orange.
Love, Seth.
Orange PPC-212
Mesa Boogie Tremoverb dual rectifier
Rockerverb50H
PRS Custom 22 ten-top
Ibanez "law suit" Les Paul
Ibanez Jet King
Lots of Pedals (Gonkulator Ring Modulator is my favorite)
http://www.myspace.com/sethsoloproject
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27795172@N05/

timi
Rocker

Post by timi » Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:53 am

My AD200B. I made a new box for it and covered it white.

fibersnake
Orange Expert

Post by fibersnake » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:17 am

timi,

Looks to be a very nice job. Kudos for the DIY approach. Goes good with the stack!

Don't piss on my back and tell me it's raining.