Goals for 2008

Orange Amps General Forum

Moderator: bclaire

feider
Lord of Orange

Post by feider » Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:11 pm

Trust me, diabetes is no fun. It is wise to get control over your health as good as you can.
My name is Scott. This is my other forum. http://bluesguitar.forumcircle.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bluz57
Prince of Orange

Post by Bluz57 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:53 pm

When you are young , you tend to take your health for granted,not so ,as you get older.
Paint it blue 4 soul.

feider
Lord of Orange

Post by feider » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:01 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Bluz57</i>
<br />When you are young , you tend to take your health for granted,not so ,as you get older.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"><u></u>My friends that know me, say I should have died years ago. I was the poster boy for abusing the system.
My name is Scott. This is my other forum. http://bluesguitar.forumcircle.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bluz57
Prince of Orange

Post by Bluz57 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:03 pm

I need a Les Paul like that one Scott. If I stopped drinking wine for a year ,I could afford one.
Paint it blue 4 soul.

AMO.Nick
Rocker

Post by AMO.Nick » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:05 pm

My Goals
1) Know God more
2) Get good grades
3) Start to build a Modular Synthesizer
4) Finish Algebraic Satellite's EP
5) Film an Epic wakeboard video part this summer.
Gear::

Gibson Les Paul Classic
Fender Strat
Fender MusicMaster Bass
Rocker 30 Combo
PPC212

My Electronic Music::

www.algebraicsatellite.com/home.html

feider
Lord of Orange

Post by feider » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:05 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Bluz57</i>
<br />I need a Les Paul like that one Scott. If I stopped drinking wine for a year ,I could afford one.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"><u></u>There you go Clay, give you a reason to put down the juice.

Bluz57
Prince of Orange

Post by Bluz57 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:06 pm

The dopamines in my brain may not agree.
Paint it blue 4 soul.

paul watts
Orange Master

Post by paul watts » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:08 pm

Goals for 2008..!!!!

1) Pack up smoking...unlikely..but will give it another try, done several times before, please don't send me any literature, or advice..
2) Set myself enough tasks and projects to keep active and fit until the summer
3) Visit New York again in the Spring, and also drive upstate...
4) I made my peace with "God" a long time ago,recent events in my life haven't altered my viewpoint, and I don't blame a higher deity for any of the sh*t that's happened.Not really a goal, but I'll trust him to make the important decisions.;)
5) Continue to support and encourage my daughter in her endeavours, enjoy the time I have left with her ,before she goes off to University.
6) Drink lots of Murky tea..as I'm 59 this year, so creature comforts are more important...when in doubt add more wine..
Catch our latest recordings at:http://www.myspace.com/terrymackley.

Dunky
Orange Expert

Post by Dunky » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:08 pm

That looks like a fine list Clay, sure you will achieve it if you take it step by step.
As for me
1 weight loss
2 excercise
3 more guitar time
4 be a little bit less of an ass

(no 4 may be the hardest one of all)

Bluz57
Prince of Orange

Post by Bluz57 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:10 pm

I like that one, be a little bit less of an ass.May help your marriage last longer.I say, I am only an ass when I have to be.
Paint it blue 4 soul.

syrinx
Rocker

Post by syrinx » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:34 pm

I like your list and your attitde. I'll be fifty this year and a few years ago I put my focus on God and so I don't sweat the other issues as much. We all have challenges in life and having the right perspective helps.
Scott

PRS Custom 24 into an Orange AD30

http://www.myspace.com/stillwaterlive

feider
Lord of Orange

Post by feider » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:38 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by syrinx</i>
<br />I like your list and your attitde. I'll be fifty this year and a few years ago I put my focus on God and so I don't sweat the other issues as much. We all have challenges in life and having the right perspective helps.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"><u></u>I couldnt agree more. When I let Him have it, most everything else didnt seem to matter as much, or at all. My life is far from perfect, but, at least I can lean on someone that will never leave me.

Bluz57
Prince of Orange

Post by Bluz57 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:47 pm

Depression is the demon that sucks the life out of me.As long as I have goal,I can survive.
Paint it blue 4 soul.

notagain

Post by notagain » Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:22 pm

<br />Depression is the demon that sucks the life out of me.As long as I have goal,I can survive.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
You also have many friends that will always
be available to help if you need us!

Bluz57
Prince of Orange

Post by Bluz57 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:20 pm

I may get to fly to the U.K. in the spring and visit my son. Now there is a goal I would like very much.Then I could actually go to matamp , and order a series 2000 amp.How long does it take Matamp to build an amp once you order it?
Paint it blue 4 soul.