No longer RV owner..

Orange Amps General Forum

Moderator: bclaire

Orphin
Duke of Orange

Post by Orphin » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:51 pm

Just sold my Rockerverb today, therefor it's time for me to change my signature picture.

Now, I have my scope aimed at a custom built Matamp 1224.
I'm thinking of going to England and meet Jeff and Dave and see my amp being built before my own eyes. [:p]
David
I'm speaking out of my a$$. Yours might differ.

hellhazard
Orange Expert

Post by hellhazard » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:53 pm

Resistance is futile.. You shall be assimulated
-Vito

140watt Matamp GTv TwinChannel
ImageImageImage

Koprofag
Tiny Terror

Post by Koprofag » Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:00 pm

NM
Last edited by Koprofag on Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

paul watts
Orange Master

Post by paul watts » Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:40 pm

Dat's my Boy!....When you order, it will be deliciously slow and painful waiting for arrival..

..and then...... and then some more....
Catch our latest recordings at:http://www.myspace.com/terrymackley.

kungfu
Orange Expert

Post by kungfu » Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:48 pm

As far as I remember Andy would also sell his RV100, come on will I be the only RV100 owner:evil:
It's a nice amp..

rrrajo
Lord of Orange

Post by rrrajo » Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:01 pm

Pappy Knows!
Jimy...HM#5
--------------------

Luke
Orange Master

Post by Luke » Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:04 pm

I thought you got rid of your motor home. :D

JXG
Orange Master

Post by JXG » Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:07 pm

Yep, sounds like a great idea to me!
John

neonrust
Duke of Orange

Post by neonrust » Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:08 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kungfu</i>
<br />As far as I remember Andy would also sell his RV100, come on will I be the only RV100 owner:evil:
It's a nice amp..
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

You are correct!!!!:D It has been on Craigslist for a week now. May have to go to "The Bay" with it. The RV100 is a great amp, I am just tired of tubes![:0][:0] That means the Krank is on its way out too.

2 of these and my catalog of pedals will replace them!:)[:0]
((((((((((((((((((((((((Andy))))))))))))))))))))

professor plum
Orange Master

Post by professor plum » Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:10 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by neonrust</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kungfu</i>
<br />As far as I remember Andy would also sell his RV100, come on will I be the only RV100 owner:evil:
It's a nice amp..

You are correct!!!!:D It has been on Craigslist for a week now. May have to go to "The Bay" with it. The RV100 is a great amp, I am just tired of tubes![:0][:0] That means the Krank is on its way out too.

damn andy, kinmans for a JB, RV for a jazzchous, the tone snobs are gunna tell you your supposto sound worse that way but i think you gunna show them way diffrent...i love those roland amps. espically with a nice fuzz =)
valve.(((J0HN)))Resident village idiot
and some tech helper type said, "Gee, Mr Atkins, that guitar sure sounds fabulous!" Chet put the guitar on it's stand and said, "Well, how does it sound now?"

professor plum
Orange Master

Post by professor plum » Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:12 pm

p.s. by tone snobs i mean the general people like "the man", that wasnt pointed twards anyone on this board at all...
valve.(((J0HN)))Resident village idiot
and some tech helper type said, "Gee, Mr Atkins, that guitar sure sounds fabulous!" Chet put the guitar on it's stand and said, "Well, how does it sound now?"

JXG
Orange Master

Post by JXG » Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:13 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by neonrust</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kungfu</i>
It's a nice amp..

Back in the early 90's I used two of them in stereo for effects with a Marshall superlead halfstack for dirty, sounded great but a lot of stuff to cart about, and soundmen HATED me! Not only massive on stage voulme, but needed three mics too [:p]. For loud, hi fi clean you can't get much better IMO
John

neonrust
Duke of Orange

Post by neonrust » Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:25 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by professor plum</i>
<br />
damn andy, kinmans for a JB, RV for a jazzchous, the tone snobs are gunna tell you your supposto sound worse that way but i think you gunna show them way diffrent...i love those roland amps. espically with a nice fuzz =)

John,
Clean headroom and 18-20 effects will make me a happy man.:D:D

I tested one out last week with my guitar and some of my pedals and it sounded great.

I have never been concerned with snobbery!:) It's pretty hard to hurt my feelins'.;)

songwriter07
Orange Expert

Post by songwriter07 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:30 pm

<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by professor plum</i>
<br />

John,
Clean headroom and 18-20 effects will make me a happy man.:D:D

I tested one out last week with my guitar and some of my pedals and it sounded great.

I have never been concerned with snobbery!:) It's pretty hard to hurt my feelins'.;)

[:0]

I thought you loved the Chad, you were even gonna get another...

just... what the... I...

:?
Blake

sig... maybe later

neonrust
Duke of Orange

Post by neonrust » Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:38 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by songwriter07</i>
<br />
[:0]

I thought you loved the Chad, you were even gonna get another...

just... what the... I...

:?

The Chadwick is the nicest sounding tube amp I have owned...IMO. But.....While I was trying to make some sound bites(for the forum) of the chadwick/ppc212, the amp started making some noises. Ended up being a bad tube.........I have decided to say "F the Tubes and rock a JC(2actually:))".