Things would be better if TT got a FXloop

Orange Amps General Forum

Moderator: bclaire

Vincent87

Post by Vincent87 » Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:29 am

lol thx guys, yea u are right, less is more
i'm just addicted to it's tiny and tone but at the same time wanting to add a little bit delay for solos or some special riff...

anyway

Chaig
no i didn't try that at TomLee, u know, things have changed, Tomlee is no longer the only guitar shop in HK now, Parsons music now is the dealer of Orange in HK....,
and most importantly, i think Tomlee just got some "revolution" about their staff and they seems to become more friendly than before...
Gibson SG gothic
Fender MIJ Telecaster Vintage 62
ORANGE Rockerverb 100
ORANGE PPC412 cabinet
ImageImage

Chaig

Post by Chaig » Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:07 am

I've been to parsons. From what I remember they dealt mostly in low end gear, but Tom Lee still has a monopoly on things - however it's good to see parsons getting Orange, Tom Lee needs some competition. I hope things have changed in Tom Lee, cause most of those people needed serious attitude adjustments - and the last time I went wasn't so long ago either, about a year. Good luck with your search - FX loop or not, the TT sounds and is awsome.

Like Scott, I prefer amps that have fewer knobs - I can't stand messing around with 20 or 30 different dials, it just seems pointless and a waste to playing time when I can get a good range of great tones through an amp with 5 or less knobs, and maybe a couple of pedals.

bower
Orange Expert

Post by bower » Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:12 am

same situation with the AD30R

G&L Legacy, Brian Moore i2000, Orange AD30R :D