Prince of Orange

Post by Bluz57 » Fri May 11, 2007 12:42 am

don't mess with my Guinness....

Billy
Paint it blue 4 soul.

rrrajo
Lord of Orange

Post by rrrajo » Fri May 11, 2007 12:44 am

You can redo your Driveway by just Squatting over it after a Saturday Night with a Case of Guinness!
Jimy...HM#5
--------------------

BrianGT
Duke of Orange

Post by BrianGT » Fri May 11, 2007 12:45 am

Now Clay.....don't anger the little people!

They know where you live!:D
BrianGT
http://www.myspace.com/gentlethunderband" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

TheOrangeJuicer
Orange Master

Post by TheOrangeJuicer » Fri May 11, 2007 12:54 am

Argh... and to think the thread title was making me thirsty...
-Bill

Orange Amplification full line dealer
http://www.uptownaudio.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.biglickamplification.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bluz57
Prince of Orange

Post by Bluz57 » Fri May 11, 2007 1:07 am

I am sitting here on two cases doing my best to dispose of them.
Paint it blue 4 soul.

rrrajo
Lord of Orange

Post by rrrajo » Fri May 11, 2007 1:10 am

Hopefully not all in your stomach!
Jimy...HM#5
--------------------

bgarrett_uk
Orange Master

Post by bgarrett_uk » Fri May 11, 2007 1:12 am

So...
Rehearsal tonight - for once I wasn't driving.... so up t'pub and down 3 pints of Proper Job from St Austell breweries... just the job... only problem was I forgot to go for a waz before leaving our local so our singer had to stop off so I could recycle the stuff on the way back... s'OK she's seen it all before.
http://www.beerclubofbritain.co.uk/prod ... number=180

rrrajo
Lord of Orange

Post by rrrajo » Fri May 11, 2007 1:14 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bgarrett_uk</i>
<br />So...
Rehearsal tonight - for once I wasn't driving.... so up t'pub and down 3 pints of Proper Job... just the job

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Have a Good Jam and don't forget to have one for me!
Jimy...HM#5
--------------------

bgarrett_uk
Orange Master

Post by bgarrett_uk » Fri May 11, 2007 1:20 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rrrajo</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bgarrett_uk</i>
<br />So...
Rehearsal tonight - for once I wasn't driving.... so up t'pub and down 3 pints of Proper Job... just the job

Have a Good Jam and don't forget to have one for me!

No worries mate - I had two for you and one for me.... or was it one for you and two for me....
With a bit of luck I'll be sober for tomorrow's show - we're playing only our own stuff - which is better than playing somebidy elses...... hang on a minute.... slurp (Morgan's Spiced Rum)... I'll be sober in t'mornin'

Problem is a have to drive pretty much all the time with the gear and all - I got out of the habit of having a few bevvies - so it's real nice not having to drive..

Bluz57
Prince of Orange

Post by Bluz57 » Fri May 11, 2007 1:20 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bgarrett_uk</i>
<br />So...
Rehearsal tonight - for once I wasn't driving.... so up t'pub and down 3 pints of Proper Job from St Austell breweries... just the job... only problem was I forgot to go for a waz before leaving our local so our singer had to stop off so I could recycle the stuff on the way back... s'OK she's seen it all before.

I love you Brian, I am looking forward to meeting you soon.
Paint it blue 4 soul.

bgarrett_uk
Orange Master

Post by bgarrett_uk » Fri May 11, 2007 1:24 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Bluz57</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bgarrett_uk</i>
<br />So...
I love you Brian, I am looking forward to meeting you soon.
Love you too CLay.. just make sure you spend enough time in UK to get down the South West and not all in Oxford.... I'll equip you with a guitar of some description... plenty of jams and regular shows and all..

[Edit] hjavgin to rettype stuff here... my fingers are all arse about apex

Bluz57
Prince of Orange

Post by Bluz57 » Fri May 11, 2007 2:19 am

Thanks, Brian.I may take one of my teles with me.now I know what Guinness is.Slowly made honey from below.:):)
Paint it blue 4 soul.

Borderline Productions
Orange Master

Post by Borderline Productions » Fri May 11, 2007 4:02 am

Now when I was in England, they told me the Irish Guinness and the British Guinness were different because of the using separate water sources. We're they putting me on?
Bob

http://www.purevolume.com/oxymora" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bink
Orange Master

Post by Bink » Fri May 11, 2007 7:47 am

I don't know about the water but until recently they were brewed in different places. All uk guinness is now brewed in dublin with the irish stuff
Chris
PRS CU22
Present: TT, PPC 112 (Heritage G12M)
Past: AD15
Image Image

MarcusBlacksmith
Orange Master

Post by MarcusBlacksmith » Fri May 11, 2007 8:15 am

I know for sure that Aussie Guinness ain't the same stuff, although I have no idea where its brewed. My mate from Dublin, who carries the particularly subtle Aussie nickname of 'Irish Pete', won't drink Guinness on tap over here...says its rubbish.

He drinks his Guinness from cans, which he says is bloody awful, but better than the stuff on tap over here.

Hello again, everyone, by the way. Of course it takes a beer thread to pull me out of the woodworks :D
She led me out to the Bikini Atoll, right to the edge of the exclusion zone, and pointed to a dandelion growing in the ashes, like a joke for the living.

'ey, Gringo. This ain't no fancypants Italian Cartel. Viva La Mehico and the Rockerverb Cartel!

Made Man: Blind Miguel