Canadian Orange users stand up and be counted.....

Orange Amps General Forum

Moderator: bclaire

Meole
Orange Master

Post by Meole » Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:51 am

I wouldn't rely on the Guitar Works website. Instead you should call the Canadian dealer who is in Calgary.
I'm sure you'll find their prices differ from the website.

Look here: http://www.orangeusa.com/dealers/canada.html

hellhazard
Orange Expert

Post by hellhazard » Mon May 23, 2005 11:47 pm

I own a Crush 30r :S . Live in Toronto and also cant find an official dealer. Saw a rocker 30 combo in Barrie Ont (where I got my Crush) but the price was rediculously high. I'm looking to purchase a rocker 50 head, guess I'll email mpisarcik and see what he says about a source.
**** man finding an Orange dealer in a city of 4million people should be easy you'd think .... Maybe this is a chance for a business opportunity hahaa ;) . Im tired of walkin into music stores and seeing the exact same rigs everywhere.

I read somewhere that the site was being updated to include a Canadian dealers list.. Cant find it as of yet.... Does anyone have information about dealers they can post here.
-Vito

140watt Matamp GTv TwinChannel
ImageImageImage

ADM
Orange Expert

Post by ADM » Tue May 24, 2005 12:12 am

Im from Calgary
Alex

irish_admiral
Prince of Orange

Post by irish_admiral » Tue May 24, 2005 12:53 am

To be honest mate, the best bet is just do an internet search of stores in your area, see what sort of stock they carry in store, and give them a call to find out if they'll get Orange in. Because even registered dealers don't always carry stuff in stock.
Joe

G(sus) saves

Orange AD15, Matamp 1224, Fender 'JD' Tele, G&L ASAT, Duesenberg Starplayer TV, Eggle Kanuga, Avalon D25, Warwick FNA Jazzman, Eden Nemesis / Bergantino EX112S, Eastman MD305 & other stuff...

firebird1999us
Duke of Orange

Post by firebird1999us » Tue May 24, 2005 2:37 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by irish_admiral</i>
<br />To be honest mate, the best bet is just do an internet search of stores in your area, see what sort of stock they carry in store, and give them a call to find out if they'll get Orange in. Because even registered dealers don't always carry stuff in stock.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

True -- there is a dealer in Cartersville about 3 miles from my house but they only deal with the solid states and won't touch the tube stuff.:(

Chris

JoeRider

Post by JoeRider » Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:43 am

I've got a Crush 30 R...bought it USA on vacation as they are waaaay cheaper there. Have had nothing but problems with it. Orange Canada won't honour the warranty (should be international as far as I am concerned). I sent them a polite letter and they pretty much said please &*^% off. Orange UK had no reply. The dealer in the US said they would take it back but I didn't want any hassle with shipping and charges etc. I had it fixed for $60. The reverb didn't work (it was off its screws, all four, and was stuck to the magnet....that explained the buzz). Also a couple of crimp joints on the reverb switch and bass control were bad. I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING ORANGE AGAIN IN CANADA OR DEAL WITH GUITARWORKS IN CALGARY.

JoeRider

Post by JoeRider » Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:44 am

I've got a Crush 30 R...bought it USA on vacation as they are waaaay cheaper there. Have had nothing but problems with it. Orange Canada won't honour the warranty (should be international as far as I am concerned). I sent them a polite letter and they pretty much said please &*^% off. Orange UK had no reply. The dealer in the US said they would take it back but I didn't want any hassle with shipping and charges etc. I had it fixed for $60. The reverb didn't work (it was off its screws, all four, and was stuck to the magnet....that explained the buzz). Also a couple of crimp joints on the reverb switch and bass control were bad. I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING ORANGE AGAIN IN CANADA OR DEAL WITH GUITARWORKS IN CALGARY.

deVonder
Orange Expert

Post by deVonder » Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:04 pm

I'm in Edmonton, and we have 2 Orange dealers here. Both carry a nice selection of Orange gear, and if they don't have what you need, it's just a 2 week order away. Long and McQuade, and Avenue Guitars on White Ave. Both cool shops, lots of great gear, and both Orange dealers.
Orange Rocker 30
Orange PPC2x12
Ampeg Reverberocket R12R
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Vintage Beltone Amp
Fender Jaguar
Fender Jazzmaster
Fender '72 RI Telecaster
Gibson Les Paul- Paul II
Danelectro DC-59
ESP PC-2V Semi-Hollow
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic

thirdpole
Tiny Terror

Post by thirdpole » Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:09 pm

We have a dealer here in Quebec City !

But i got mine from GuitarWorks in Calgary. It was cheaper than buying it locally !
<font size="1"><b>Clips of my <font color="orange">Orange Rockerverb</font id="orange">, JCM800 and JCM900 SL-X</b></font id="size1">
http://www.3rdpole.net/geartest.html