Picture Gallery Comments!

Orange Amps General Forum

Moderator: bclaire

Bink
Orange Master

Post by Bink » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:36 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Orphin</i>
<br />Hero, that left one isn't a Fender right?
What is it?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
It looks to me like a fender American Deluxe (perloid dots and 22 frets)
Chris
PRS CU22
Present: TT, PPC 112 (Heritage G12M)
Past: AD15
Image Image

Orphin
Duke of Orange

Post by Orphin » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:07 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Bink</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Orphin</i>
<br />Hero, that left one isn't a Fender right?
What is it?
It looks to me like a fender American Deluxe (perloid dots and 22 frets)
<br />
The upper horn doesn't look Fender to me.
Also the color looks suspicious, the neck is too bright (unlacquered), and do Fender really use two of those string holder thingies?
It's hard to see but it looks like there is a black plate by the jack there too.
Although it really seems to say Fender on the headstock.
David
I'm speaking out of my a$$. Yours might differ.

Wired
Orange Master

Post by Wired » Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:09 am

http://forum.orangeamps.com/viewtopic.p ... hichpage=9

Found some older'ish pics today while digging around the net... as well as a couple of new ones.

From top to bottom:
Pedal board built prior to acquisition of my Rocker 30. Right before I figured out what was wrong with my tone... Fulltone

My Current bands first gig

Second gig

Second gig, almost fell off those stools... their freakin wobbly!

A Facebook profile pic I took

My AC30 & JCM900 rig. That was probably the BEST tone I've EVER had. I need that amp back.

Something that made me smile... seeing 'Pepper' again made me really happy, I didn't think I had any pictures of her. It's funny how my most loved guitars that went away I can only find pictures of in guitar stands... (pepper is the red Les Paul that infused my love for LP's. It's STILL the best sounding and looking LP I've ever touched)

My first LP. I traded it for first Orange. (RV100H)

Back before I even got my Gibby ES335, and my Vox AC30(s). The Mesa was my main amp back then... the TSL was being borrowed for recording

My five main guitars for at least 2 years. Actually I say main because they were the only guitars I had back in 2003. (epi SG Special, Gibby SG Special ltd color, 1984 ltd edition Tak, LP Classic, Epi ES335)

and if you go back to page 7.. I have my most recent 'gear' picture first. I'll take another one soon. The Pedal board has been revised quite heavily (like less boxes!)

the next post:
My amp/guitar collection near the start of '06. amps from bottom left to top right: Ampeg Gemini 210 combo, crate 412, Sunn 215, Vox 412, Fender 'Evil' Twin, Fender '59 Bassman RI (bought off of Wide Mouth Mason), Fender Tonemaster (apparently previously owned by Matthew Good...I call BS), Vox Cambridge 30 110 combo, Hartke 210, some Canadian 100w solid state that sounded awesome, RV100H, Vox AC300CC (1973 was in the shop at the time), top is a BM100H from Yorkville Bassamps.. Guitars are: Epi Special SG, Fender std. Tele, Fender AM DLX HH Tele, Gibby ES335, Taylor Koa 310CE, Gibby ES335 Satin, Epi Dot, Epi SG Goth, Dano Convertible, Fender acoustic, Tak (350?) acoustic, Dano Hodad.

another pedal board (2007 era)

Live pic of 'Rolodex's' last performances in this lineup (bassist moved to Europe 2 weeks later)

same show as above pic

Studio time 2007. Oranges are AD140HTC, RV100H. Ampeg is Gemini 20. Thats my 1973 AC30 in the back.

My Gretsch... Firejet.
-LK
RV50, Vox AC30, Gibson LP Trad '14, Gibson ES-335 '04, PRS Cu24 '10, Fender Tele Pro, Gretsch Powerjet

Orphin
Duke of Orange

Post by Orphin » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:42 am

Instead of making two posts, you could edit the first one and add new photos. I mean, it's up to you, if you want your pictures to be gathered at the same place.

Do you think it would be possible to shrink this picture:
http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs11/i/2006/ ... lennex.jpg

It makes page 9 super wide and it's really hard to see the picture when it doesn't fit the screen.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">If possible, please do not post pictures exceeding 800 pixels wide.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
David

Wired
Orange Master

Post by Wired » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:55 pm

ooops. I'll get on that
-LK
RV50, Vox AC30, Gibson LP Trad '14, Gibson ES-335 '04, PRS Cu24 '10, Fender Tele Pro, Gretsch Powerjet

Asphalt Jungle
Rocker

Post by Asphalt Jungle » Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:25 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Orphin</i>
<br />Instead of making two posts, you could edit the first one and add new photos. I mean, it's up to you, if you want your pictures to be gathered at the same place.

Do you think it would be possible to shrink this picture:
http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs11/i/2006/ ... lennex.jpg

It makes page 9 super wide and it's really hard to see the picture when it doesn't fit the screen.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">If possible, please do not post pictures exceeding 800 pixels wide.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Go to photobucket.com, upload the photo, then click "edit". You can tweak it until your heart is content.

"This cat rocks!"

Orphin
Duke of Orange

Post by Orphin » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:32 pm

Manwithagun, I like your tele, when it's starting to look grayish like that. How old is it?
David

manwithgun
Tiny Terror

Post by manwithgun » Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:07 pm

<br />Manwithagun, I like your tele, when it's starting to look grayish like that. How old is it?

Cheers mate, it was made in 99, i also prefer it now that its older!

blackcloud45
Orange Master

Post by blackcloud45 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:02 pm

Bluz57, what kind of wah is that? Also, what does the non-descript grey box do?

http://hypersoulrocks.com/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.myspace.com/lovea45" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

blackcloud45
Orange Master

Post by blackcloud45 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:03 pm

I have to say that Frank's guitars look very rock and roll to me. Too cool!

http://hypersoulrocks.com/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

blackcloud45
Orange Master

Post by blackcloud45 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:04 pm

Fraser2262, check out my old Marshall JMP. Mine is a '78. It used to sound great until I had the tubes changed. Now it's very brittle and harsh. I need to change 'em out myself. Any recommendations?

blackcloud45
Orange Master

Post by blackcloud45 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:25 pm

reyvents - beautiful Les Paul

bclaire - I have that tele in black. I put a little '59 in the bridge of mine.

johnreardon - that blue telecaster is very cool!

paul watts - that electro resonator is neat, I was thinking of getting a National resolectric.

luke - that is a very cool little set up.

wired - what is that grey box for? I also like that wah a lot! The blue LP is pretty sweet too..

briangt - How are those Matamps? I've never seen one in real life. Very curious about the green amps on vito's post too.

Orphin
Duke of Orange

Post by Orphin » Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:29 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> can you say jerry rigged?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
<br />
Jerry rigged! ;)

That is a strat jack isn't it?
David

UserName
Orange Hero

Post by UserName » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:17 pm

blackcloud, you need to put up a few more big sig pics there, so when we scroll through, it will look like your playing. lol.

wiglebienie

Post by wiglebienie » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:47 pm

<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> can you say jerry rigged?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
<br />
Jerry rigged! ;)

That is a strat jack isn't it?
yeah, haha, I;m pretty good with a soldering iron
it's the jack from my squire strat I'm working on
I got it as gift awhile ago but it had this ugly graphic on it
So I've sanded it down and it's going to just have a natural finish except for the lion you can see on the corner of the body, I think I'm going to leave that there, it looks cool, adding a black pick guard and texas specials, and eventually I'd like to get a new neck for it as well but I've got more important things I need right now, like a real cab haha
-Andrew
Current gear, Tiny Terror, Tobacco Sunburst PRS SE Singlecut
ImageImage