Orange

Orange Amps General Forum

Moderator: bclaire

goodlilmonkey

Post by goodlilmonkey » Sat Aug 24, 2002 10:58 pm

<font color=purple>I just found out about</font id=purple> <font color=orange>Orange</font id=orange> <font color=purple>amps!! Where have I been right?! Anyway my favorite color just happens to be</font id=purple> <font color=orange>ORANGE!</font id=orange> <font color=purple>Purple isn't bad either. I would have written this all in</font id=purple> <font color=orange>Orange</font id=orange> <font color=purple>but, I think it would have taken away the specialty of the color! Anyway I'm looking forward to the release of the</font id=purple> <font color=orange>Orange</font id=orange> <font color=purple>amps in the US!! I play Bass and would love to get my hands on an</font id=purple> <font color=orange>Orange</font id=orange> <font color=purple>Bass Amp! But due to my location TX and the high cost of the amps I will probably never get one?! Oh... I think at the <font color=black>Vans Warped Tour</font id=black> one of the bands had</font id=purple> <font color=orange>Orange</font id=orange> <font color=purple>amps? I can't remember who. Though you can imagine my excitement to see something so beautiful! Does</font id=purple> <font color=orange>Orange</font id=orange> <font color=purple>sponsor any musicians</font id=purple>

Just Blaze

Post by Just Blaze » Sat Aug 31, 2002 9:10 am

Yo dawg, At the Warped Tour Jimmy Eat World had an Orange

Samurai Hamster

Post by Samurai Hamster » Sat Aug 31, 2002 9:09 pm

Yes , Orange amps are the best in the world . I also would like to get a Bass rig soon . I just wish they made a 2 channel AD30 .

Zappa

Post by Zappa » Fri Sep 06, 2002 8:04 pm

HI!!

I really want a n orange amp, but i know they are expensive, how much is a 30 watt? oranges are the best for that quiality sound!