Dont know if I mentioned this before?

Orange Amps General Forum

Moderator: bclaire

feider
Lord of Orange

Post by feider » Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:35 am

wow:evil:
My name is Scott. This is my other forum. http://bluesguitar.forumcircle.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

the orangewizard
Orange Master

Post by the orangewizard » Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:08 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Bluz57</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by corky newman</i>
<br />Glad I only get fat ole ladies look'in at me these days at my shows....as long as they aint married...
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Fat is good.;) Buddy Guy says, " I 've got a woman ,she's kinda big and fat.Let me tell you something ,it's good like that."
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Well you know what some say-'Once you go fat,you d'ont go back'! :):twisted:[:p]
Hugh

corky newman
Orange Master

Post by corky newman » Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:14 pm

My best friend has 2 girls..one is 13 the other is 17..and when they dress up and try to look old..the 17 year old looks 27, and the 13 year old looks 20...no kidding..I have seen some young girls that can look in their 20's with ease....
I can say this..I really stopped looking at young girls early in my life..I just had a thing for older woman...
I can also say..my friend Pat was very stupid..in this day and age, I won't mess with anyone I dont know...but I still feel for the dude..

space-boy
Orange Expert

Post by space-boy » Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:23 am

My younger nephew is 14 and she really doesn't look like 14... If she dresses up like a woman, she really looks like a woman in her 20s much more than a kid. OTOH if you talk to any 14 girl for 2 minutes, you might notice she's under age, for sure. I'm sorry for your friend Corky, it's a mix of bad luck, bad ideas, wrong place and wrong time (4 years before). And what were that kid's parents thinking about by letting her hang out -not mentioning drinking - at 2 am!?
I have to admit that I find much more attractive middle age women than youngsteers, though.
It's wrong to wish on space hardware

the orangewizard
Orange Master

Post by the orangewizard » Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:29 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by space-boy</i>
<br />My younger nephew is 14 and she really doesn't look like 14... If she dresses up like a woman, she really looks like a woman in her 20s much more than a kid. OTOH if you talk to any 14 girl for 2 minutes, you might notice she's under age, for sure. I'm sorry for your friend Corky, it's a mix of bad luck, bad ideas, wrong place and wrong time (4 years before). And what were that kid's parents thinking about by letting her hang out -not mentioning drinking - at 2 am!?
I have to admit that I find much more attractive middle age women than youngsteers, though.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"> Niece- ;)
Hugh

airforce_brian
Orange Master

Post by airforce_brian » Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:54 am

That is a horrible situation. You have to be careful with girls now because half of them don't look their age. I've seen girls that at first glance I think are in their 20's and they end up being in high school or something.
PRS Custom 24
American Vintage 62 Jazzmaster
Orange AD140
Orange PPC 412
http://www.myspace.com/brianellismusic" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

space-boy
Orange Expert

Post by space-boy » Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:12 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by the orangewizard</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by space-boy</i>
<br />My younger nephew is 14 and she really doesn't look like 14... If she dresses up like a woman, she really looks like a woman in her 20s much more than a kid. OTOH if you talk to any 14 girl for 2 minutes, you might notice she's under age, for sure. I'm sorry for your friend Corky, it's a mix of bad luck, bad ideas, wrong place and wrong time (4 years before). And what were that kid's parents thinking about by letting her hang out -not mentioning drinking - at 2 am!?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"> Niece- ;)
:oops: I will improve my english

It's wrong to wish on space hardware

corky newman
Orange Master

Post by corky newman » Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:46 pm

I think after her first few words you would know she's very young..but he told me she came on to him very fast, kissed him before she even talked...??? I really dont know what I would of done myself..? man I never want to find out...

Bluz57
Prince of Orange

Post by Bluz57 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:21 pm

The moral ... " You can bate a trap with poon tang , and catch a sucker every time."
Paint it blue 4 soul.

hellhazard
Orange Expert

Post by hellhazard » Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:27 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Bluz57</i>
<br />The moral ... " You can bate a trap with poon tang , and catch a sucker every time."
LMFAO

OR was it " You can bait your wang with music and liquor and catch an underaged suckkker everytime"
-Vito

140watt Matamp GTv TwinChannel
ImageImageImage

Bluz57
Prince of Orange

Post by Bluz57 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:55 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by corky newman</i>
<br />I think after her first few words you would know she's very young..but he told me she came on to him very fast, kissed him before she even talked...??? I really dont know what I would of done myself..? man I never want to find out...

I guess she just wanted to nurse really bad.[:p]Too bad for him she was jailbait.:twisted:
Paint it blue 4 soul.

firebird1999us
Duke of Orange

Post by firebird1999us » Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:07 pm

That's why I only show my weiner to teh wimmins I knowz and who are of legal age and whatnot;)

[:p]

Chris

Bluz57
Prince of Orange

Post by Bluz57 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:27 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by firebird1999us</i>
<br />That's why I only show my weiner to teh wimmins I knowz and who are of legal age and whatnot;)

Chris

Either that or ask for an I.D.[:0]
Paint it blue 4 soul.

firebird1999us
Duke of Orange

Post by firebird1999us » Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:30 pm

<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by firebird1999us</i>
<br />That's why I only show my weiner to teh wimmins I knowz and who are of legal age and whatnot;)

Chris

Either that or ask for an I.D.[:0]

They all have fake IDs in Athens so that's not exactly a surefire method either;)

:D

Chris

Austin_OLaughlin

Post by Austin_OLaughlin » Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:43 pm

this just shows the true power of an orange amp, it even exceeds sound